Alkaloid

Vexent Gu.燈華 (Touka) has been missing and has departed

Well im glad to hear the funds were returned... but i really want to know wth happened and its a shame he had to leave/its a shame this all happened to begin with but it could of ended a lot worse so im glad the band will go on <3

Aww.. what the band and staff went through was awful. Good thing their funds and equipments are back. As for Touka, fix yourself and get on track .

4 hours ago, emmny said:

someone gotta creep tanu and get the true tea, im sure the fans know exactly what happened

u rang? 👀

warning: the following information is generally unsubstantiated and was probably originally written by 17 year old girls. please take it exactly as seriously as you feel appropriate

Spoiler

posted in the Vexent thread on October 24th 2016 (before the official announcement that Touka was MIA):

Touka is shit at guitar and tells his tsunagari band info and talks shit about the members to them, got exposed on tanuki and got all serious and bought [his cat] with tsunagari money but in the end defaulted on his loan for his guitar and pet cat. He's been fired from all kinds of part time jobs and whether it's a weekday or a holiday he's indulging in pachinko/slots with Mirai. Here is a stereotypical trashbag who uses Vexent's name to rip off women for you

This sets the stage for his supposed financial problems as the fans have been griping about him scamming people out of money and being a drain on society since August. The last two Vexent threads were titled "[Dicks Exposed] Vexent [Shoplifting Band]" because of him, lol
He had been a hot topic because he was allegedly bragging about kiseru (a way of defrauding the Japanese train ticket system) and shoplifting, as well as some dick pic incidents before any of this happened.
They start noting he hasn't been posting at all around 10/27, and everyone basically immediately knows he ditched the second the band announces they can't contact him. Some observed that the band didn't seem particularly worried about his well being or they wouldn't have brought up the money thing right away... which is probably true.

24 minutes ago, cvltic said:

u rang? 👀

warning: the following information is generally unsubstantiated and was probably originally written by 17 year old girls. please take it exactly as seriously as you feel appropriate

Hide contents

posted in the Vexent thread on October 24th 2016 (before the official announcement that Touka was MIA):

This sets the stage for his supposed financial problems as the fans have been griping about him scamming people out of money and being a drain on society since August. The last two Vexent threads were titled "[Dicks Exposed] Vexent [Shoplifting Band]" because of him, lol
He had been a hot topic because he was allegedly bragging about kiseru (a way of defrauding the Japanese train ticket system) and shoplifting, as well as some dick pic incidents before any of this happened.
They start noting he hasn't been posting at all around 10/27, and everyone basically immediately knows he ditched the second the band announces they can't contact him. Some observed that the band didn't seem particularly worried about his well being or they wouldn't have brought up the money thing right away... which is probably true.

thank u for doing the lord's work

5 hours ago, cvltic said:

u rang? 👀

thank GOD u picked up

<3

edit: i just went thru the tanuthread and this guy is SO ugly im embarassed i thought he was cute dfkmmmmmm

Edited by emmny

I don't normally substantiate Tanuki rumors but just once I'll sip the tea. This is the first time I can ever remember this kind of situation playing out so peacefully. I wonder if law enforcement had to flex their authority a bit to help Touka make his mind up.

VEXENT new Mini Album『DICKS OUT FOR VK』 11.19.16

1.) Dicks EXPOSE

2.) Tanuki  THREAD[Z]

3.) [万引きバンド]

4.) 煙管 (Kiseru) PV

lmaoooo R.I.P. touka's vk career

9 minutes ago, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

VEXENT new Mini Album『DICKS OUT FOR VK』 11.19.16

1.) Dicks EXPOSE

2.) Tanuki  THREAD[Z]

3.) [万引きバンド]

4.) 煙管 (Kiseru) PV

lmaoooo R.I.P. touka's vk career

that title.

DICKS  out for VK

XD

ok but this depresses me a bit (edit: a lot)

Spoiler

http://verwelktesgedicht.tumblr.com/post/152653878180/mirai-about-toukas-behaviour

MIRAI ABOUT TOUKA’S BEHAVIOUR

Mirai (Vexent) Twitter
November 2nd, 2016

There are so many different feelings inside of me and it’s so complicated. Just as Mako already said about Touka, I’m angry and hateful but we were in the same band and we were friends for a long time and maybe it’s only me thinking this way but he was my best friend.

That’s why I can’t accept this now. There is anger but in the end I can’t hate Touka. I wanted to be in a band with him forever as kamite guitar and shimote guitar, laughing together. I don’t want to think about the fact that we won’t stand on stage together anymore.

I did fight with him a lot, he gave me better and more advices than anyone else. But I guess this daily life is over now and it makes me feel helpless. 
I know that I shouldn’t worry about this but I really really liked him, so it makes me sad. It’s hard.

Touka-san, you’re such an idiot! Didn’t you say “Let’s stand on many different stages together!”? Didn’t we have many conversations about our stupid dreams while drinking until early in the morning?!

Maybe there will be even harder things to come but there will also be even more beautiful sceneries.
We’re still on our way. Only half-way.

I will go and see even better sceneries, also on your behalf, so come and see it?! I will make you regret that you gave up!
So when that day comes, let’s laugh together again, have some drinks and talk about old times!

I’m not as strong as the other members, so I can’t just look ahead like this yet but I know that there’s nothing else we can do but walk forward. That’s why even more than until now I will face this band and I will face myself.

Vexent has only started running. We’re still dreaming.
We’re going to be even cooler than everyone expect us to be, so don’t lose sight and please keep an eye on us!

Edited by itsukoii

2 hours ago, itsukoii said:

Hide contents

http://verwelktesgedicht.tumblr.com/post/152653878180/mirai-about-toukas-behaviour

Mirai (Vexent) Twitter
November 2nd, 2016

There are so many different feelings inside of me and it’s so complicated. Just as Mako already said about Touka, I’m angry and hateful but we were in the same band and we were friends for a long time and maybe it’s only me thinking this way but he was my best friend.

That’s why I can’t accept this now. There is anger but in the end I can’t hate Touka. I wanted to be in a band with him forever as kamite guitar and shimote guitar, laughing together. I don’t want to think about the fact that we won’t stand on stage together anymore.

I did fight with him a lot, he gave me better and more advices than anyone else. But I guess this daily life is over now and it makes me feel helpless. 
I know that I shouldn’t worry about this but I really really liked him, so it makes me sad. It’s hard.

Touka-san, you’re such an idiot! Didn’t you say “Let’s stand on many different stages together!”? Didn’t we have many conversations about our stupid dreams while drinking until early in the morning?!

Maybe there will be even harder things to come but there will also be even more beautiful sceneries.

I will go and see even better sceneries, also on your behalf, so come and see it?! I will make you regret that you gave up!
So when that day comes, let’s laugh together again, have some drinks and talk about old times!

I’m not as strong as the other members, so I can’t just look ahead like this yet but I know that there’s nothing else we can do but walk forward. That’s why even more than until now I will face this band and I will face myself.

We’re going to be even cooler than everyone expect us to be, so don’t lose sight and please keep an eye on us!

This is pretty sad

On 2/11/2016 at 10:20 PM, itsukoii said:

Reveal hidden contents

Mirai (Vexent) Twitter
November 2nd, 2016

At the begin i found all this " vexent drama " funny but know, reading this mex, I exactly know what Mirai is talkin about. It's pretty sad.:c

Edited by XàYamiJamp