suji

KISAKI PROJECT ft. Hitomi (ex-Moran) will perform...NOT. (update 10/22: NOT)

KISAKI PROJECT ft. Hitomi (ex-Moran) will perform at Shinjuku RENY on December 16.

Support members:

Gu.刻 (toki) (ex-Black Gene for the Next Scene)

Gu.祐弥 (yuya) (ex-DuelJewel)

Dr.美景 (mikage) (chariots)

Edited by midi:nette

1 minute ago, Serox said:

Oh Yessss!!! \ o / 

PS: I want to kill you (<3 <3 ) because I already was creating the topic!! \ >w< /

Lmao, I'm sorry ;w; you can go ahead & add that extra info if you want! :D

4 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

Lmao, I'm sorry ;w; you can go ahead & add that extra info if you want! :D

Don't worry! in my screen there are all the necessary information uwu

Eeeh I think this is a good combination. Hitomi has a good voice. I wonder how his voice will fit with KISAKI's music. Hitomi's vocals under Jui's or Satsuki's songs..should be weird. So, maybe we will have new songs with Hitomi '_'

11 minutes ago, emmny said:

hitomi's doing this for the lulz don't worry friends! the icon of legitimate artistry received an intense...financial sum...to help...a dinosaur with his solo project.

this is obviously a downgrade in Hitomi's otherwise flawless career but let's be real, it's one dinosaur helping another

giphy.gif

Gotta agree with a few of you here, not too excited about hitomi being apart of this (also thinking yuya and toki could be doing something else) BUT i want to see what comes out of this. 

Just now, smilesxchibi said:

Gotta agree with a few of you here, not too excited about hitomi being apart of this (also thinking yuya and toki could be doing something else) BUT i want to see what comes out of this. 

is ONLY a session band for 1 day, don't worry about this uwu I don't like Moran but i think that Hitomi's voice is very nice.. i am a big fan of Kisaki and I am curious about this but i don't care so much because is ONLY A SESSION BAND LOL

PS : Kisaki project feat Jui >>> Hitomi >>> Satsuki

1 minute ago, smilesxchibi said:

I know its a session but if for whatever reason they released id be curious enough to want to hear it, you know?

Kisaki Project IS A VERY NICE PROJECT, I love the songs.. are very relaxing and in the meantime very catchy .. Kisaki usually chooses artists with BEAUTIFUL VOICES.. Jui had a very candid voice, Satsuki instead has a strong voice.. Hitomi has a voice very rude and off at the same time.. I am positive and out it comes out a beautiful combination, though I would not be very happy if this session-band became a BAND TO 100%! :o

I'm certainly intrigued. Anything Hitomi is wonderful. Hope there's a live release of it or something.

I still want Hitomi to release a prose/poem book, and maybe it could come with a CD featuring spoken word poems over classical music similar to Vega no Hana #2. <3 One can only dream.