Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Kaya 3 new singles release

I like it that her face is in the new logo, but the old one was better, even tough it was too similar to Versailles'.

The song is good, but the PV looks really boring. After such a long time without releasing anything I'd expect better production, like in 'Salome'.

Higher resolution of Perfana covers

Ct6APXJVUAEn24u.jpg

Limited edition (2500 yen) tracklist:

1. Perfana

2. Crescent Moon

DVD: Live video (5 songs) from Birth of Diva (10th Anniversary live)

Ct6AP6zUAAAM9JB.jpg

Regular edition (1500 yen) tracklist:

1. Perfana

2. Crescent Moon

3. Frosty Rain

Edited by midi:nette

18 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

I like it that her face is in the new logo, but the old one was better, even tough it was too similar to Versailles'.

The song is good, but the PV looks really boring. After such a long time without releasing anything I'd expect better production, like in 'Salome'.

I think there's no PV tho. Its just a random video for the preview, like on VAMPIRE REQUIEM

Edited by ricchubunny

On 7/13/2016 at 8:40 AM, Trombe said:

it is announced at Kaya 10th anniversary and birthday one-man live "The Birth of DIVA" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2016/07/13 that Kaya 3 new singles (titles not yet finalized) will be released since 2016 autumn, for which the first single "Parfana" is composed by KAMIJO and has been played at one-man live at 2016/07/13

btw Kaya will hold one-man live at OSAKA RUIDO at 2016/10/23, at Machida THE PLAYHOUSE at 2016/10/30 and at Shinjuku ReNY at 2017/04/07

dancers:

CnTbehGXYAAFAds.jpg

CnQBTzmUMAEqb1x.jpg

squad

Sign in to follow this