Trombe

メディーナ(Mediena) will disband & best album "Gothic Cult" release

it is announced at メディーナ(Mediena) live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/06/09 that they will disband after their one-man live "おやすみ(oyasumi)" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/09/11, and their best album "Gothic Cult" will be released at 2016/08/03 (3,675yen, limited 300)

[DISC 1 track list]
01.輪廻(rinne)
02.Merciless core
03.doom
04.混濁シタ吐息(kondakushita toiki)
05.腐敗(fuhai)
06.SORROW
07.promise
08.パラサイト(parasite)
09.Moment
10.Forbidden berry
11.想命歌(soumeika)
12.螺旋(rasen)

[DISC 2 track list]
01.呪縛愛(jubakuai)
02.鬱人形(utsuningyou)
03.moira
04.刻印(kokuin)
05.紫苑(shion)
06.ハルウリユウガオ(haruuriyuugao)
07.欠落シタ記憶ニハ僅カナ呼吸、絶望ノ果テハ運命ニアリ...(ketsuraku shita kioku niwa wazukana kokyuu zetsubou no hate wa unmei ni ari...)
08.モノフォビア(monophobia)
09.Innocent tears
10.SUICIDE(Vocal Re-recording)
11.Cloudia
12.此処でおやすみ(koko de oyasumi)

メディーナ(Mediena) VS MALISEND will hold their 2-man live "呪縛の庭(jubaku no niwa)" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2016/08/13

Too bad. I really like them especially their first single. It's weird that they decide to disband suddenly and this "best album" is weird too. They decided to release all of their songs, good thing ! Maybe they will form a new band soon.

11 minutes ago, Uglymouth said:

Wtf? How were you able to write this 1 hour ago when it was announced exactly 8 minutes ago?

he makes empty hidden threads so he can use those to more quickly post news so other people arent before him because he wants to be only one who post news

also sad of mediena disband, they had potential

24 Songs OMG YES 

DISBANDMENT </3 im really going to miss these guys :(

LIMITED TO 300 omg i  will fight all of you if i have to :P but i need to get this hopefully we get a nationwide release

Edited by -NOVA-

Aww, I liked their first single and "Parasite" a lot, but it's awesome that their best of is a whole load of unreleased material. Maybe this secret sub-label thing isn't really panning out for -Ains-.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

wow so much new songs, it's limited to 300 though...second press come thru?!?!

i liked mediena alot im quite sad to see them go, but they're young so im curious to see what the members will do! they were silent for a while, so its not much of a surprise but they had ains backing them, so i don't think they disbanded for flopping.

Well, I can't say I'm surprised... They'd announced no new releases since 呪縛 came out in December, so I was starting to fear that a disbandment might be coming up. :( I liked all of their material and found it quite pleasant to listen to, and I was really looking forward to see where they would go, so although I'm not surprised, I am still quite disappointed. The best-of album is nice though, to put all of their tracks out at once like that. I hope the members find something to do after this, and hopefully we don't have to wait too long to find out what they're up to.

4 hours ago, Uglymouth said:

Wtf? How were you able to write this 1 hour ago when it was announced exactly 8 minutes ago?

Its just what he does.

Whenever theres a big news that someone already posted (in this case: you) he goes back to edit an old thread he posted that no one replied to yet and then pretend like hes the first to post about it and get angry that someone else double posted it. sigh.

It was totally unexpected.

I've discovered them just... a week ago, maybe? Well, I don't remember, but it was not so long ago.

On Twitter I've read about their upcoming best album, but I must have skipped the news about their disbandment.

I'm so sad. They seem very promising to me and I couldn't wait to hear more from them!

I'm still not used to this kind of news.

Hopefully they will continue performing.

10 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Aww, I liked their first single and "Parasite" a lot, but it's awesome that their best of is a whole load of unreleased material. Maybe this secret sub-label thing isn't really panning out for -Ains-.

Or maybe it's panning out exactly like they planned it =_= See below comment and form  your own conspiracy theory

8 hours ago, Thedane said:

This is going to be like ヴァルナ's COMPLETE.... just... even more limited.