Trombe

己龍(kiryu) new album "百鬼夜行(hyakkiyakou)" release

it is announced at 己龍(kiryu) one-man live tour "彩霞蓋世" tour final at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL at 2016/04/24 that their new full album "百鬼夜行(hyakkiyakou)" will be released at 2016/06/29 (3 TYPE)

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "百鬼夜行(hyakkiyakou)" since TSUTAYA O-East at 2016/06/29 and up to tour final at Nippon Budoukan at 2016/08/29

Cg0PtRrUYAIJxps.jpg

Edited by Trombe

Even though I was expecting a new album, I wasn't ready for it to be announced.

I took me a while to find Hiyori, but I really like their new look and I can't wait to have more information about the release!

It is quite a long time to wait, but I'm really looking forward to it!

Another one ? I hope it will be more interresting than the last one. Gyoukasuigetsu was very disappointing and the worst album so far.

And... another oneman at Nippon Budoukan ?! Another "semi-Budoukan" imo.

TYPE A (3,780yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including "百鬼夜行(hyakkiyakou)" PV), TYPE B (3,780yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including "百鬼夜行(hyakkiyakou)" multi-angle PV), and TYPE C (3,240yen) will include CD (13 songs) only

[CD track list]
九尾(kyuubi)
千鶴(chiduru)
阿吽(aum)
百鬼夜行(hyakkiyakou)
泡沫(utakata)
彩(irodori)
天照(amaterasu)
and more...

Edited by Trombe

3 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

Another one ? I hope it will be more interresting than the last one. Gyoukasuigetsu was very disappointing and the worst album so far.

And... another oneman at Nippon Budoukan ?! Another "semi-Budoukan" imo.

semi budokan ? god this people is so stupid, kiryu is currently the best-selling band vk, kyuubi sold almost 90000 copies!, now they sell more than the gazette, シ ド or Nightmare.

17 minutes ago, emmny said:

tokyo dome? whats with kiryu and trying to play massive venues lmao

Tokyo Dome City Hall is not Tokyo Dome. It's smaller.

16 minutes ago, donwea said:

semi budokan ? god this people is so stupid, kiryu is currently the best-selling band vk, kyuubi sold almost 90000 copies!, now they sell more than the gazette, シ ド or Nightmare.

Yeah. Their first oneman at Budoukan was, in fact, a semi Budoukan. Only the half of Budoukan was opened.

24 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

Tokyo Dome City Hall is not Tokyo Dome. It's smaller.

Yeah. Their first oneman at Budoukan was, in fact, a semi Budoukan. Only the half of Budoukan was opened.

where did you read that? Budokan is pretty full, Really you think that a band that sold more than 90k could not fill that place, You're underestimating kiryu.

18618-s6xfs1ehf7.jpg

no fan of kiryu and never was but i have to say i'm kinda impressed with their new look!

cuz nr. 1 they look extremely good - like srsly!! and nr. 2 it's the first time in years i can see a real difference between their looks which is also a good thing i guess!?! XD

46 minutes ago, donwea said:

where did you read that? Budokan is pretty full, Really you think that a band that sold more than 90k could not fill that place, You're underestimating kiryu.

18618-s6xfs1ehf7.jpg

I have the DVD and I know someone who was there. It' was not a "full" Budoukan.

23 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

I have the DVD and I know someone who was there. It' was not a "full" Budoukan.

Also I have the dvd, although the Budokan was not completely full (100%, 14k), you can not say it was a semi budokan, in this forum I read people say there were 3,000 people, say that's ridiculous, whereas kiryu plays places like TDCH which has that ability, in Budokan concert had 9000 people easily, even may have been 10000. In this forum too understate bands like kiryu or R-Shitei.

Edited by donwea

1 hour ago, donwea said:

Also I have the dvd, although the Budokan was not completely full (100%, 14k), you can not say it was a semi budokan, in this forum I read people say there were 3,000 people, say that's ridiculous, whereas kiryu plays places like TDCH which has that ability, in Budokan concert had 9000 people easily, even may have been 10000. In this forum too understate bands like kiryu or R-Shitei.

You're being the stupid one here.

Budokan usually have a 360º stage, so yeah, it was HALF of the capacity and they didn't even sold out this.

Kyuubi sold 90k of copies because it was 10 types. Also, because of instore event, fans usually buy 30 or more copies.

So.... It doesn't mean nothing, i'm sorry.

Anyway, i love the new look and love that they'll release a new album! Seems like it gonna be a heavy one, so i just can't wait.

Wish that Budokan was after September so i could go :(

1 hour ago, ricchubunny said:

You're being the stupid one here.

Budokan usually have a 360º stage, so yeah, it was HALF of the capacity and they didn't even sold out this.

Kyuubi sold 90k of copies because it was 10 types. Also, because of instore event, fans usually buy 30 or more copies.

So.... It doesn't mean nothing, i'm sorry.

Anyway, i love the new look and love that they'll release a new album! Seems like it gonna be a heavy one, so i just can't wait.

Wish that Budokan was after September so i could go :(

Were 10 types and that? few visual kei bands can do the same?, many bands could throw 10 or 20 different types and they will never sell or 20,000 copies (example Mejibray). Concert kiryu the maximum capacity of budokan should I haver been 10000, and images are clear that it is quite full, not 100% but I would say that 80 or 90%. Kiryu also is far more popular than it was a year ago.

Edited by donwea

2 minutes ago, donwea said:

Were 10 types that? few visual kei bands can do the same?, many bands could throw 10 or 20 different types and they will never sell or 20,000 copies (example Mejibray). Concert kiryu the maximum capacity of budokan should I haver been 10000, and images are clear that it is quite full, not 100% but I would say that 80 or 90%. Kiryu also is far more popular than it was a year ago.

Yes, im not saying they're not one of the most populars bands in the scene, but they're nothing in Japan. Visual Kei is a really small scene if you dont know.

Kiryu budokan was around 2000~3000 (at max) people ;)

Edited by ricchubunny

Just now, ricchubunny said:

Yes, im not saying they're not one of the most populars bands in the scene, but they're nothing in Japan. Visual Kei is a really small scene if you dont know.

Kiryu budokan was around 2000~3000 (at max) people ;)

xddddd you're so fun :v :-P, but that's impossible, I'm sorry but it's silly. kiryu has done sold out in TDCH that has that capacity.

And you're right, the scene vk in Japan is small, so it is much more meritorious.

2 minutes ago, donwea said:

xddddd you're so fun :v :-P, but that's impossible, I'm sorry but it's silly. kiryu has done sold out in TDCH that has that capacity.

And you're right, the scene vk in Japan is small, so it is much more meritorious.

Tokyo Dome City capacity is 3100 people.

They didn't sold out it until yesterday (they was still selling tickets today). I think they're lying about sold out just because fans would bitch "You don't even sell TDCH why the fuck are you trying Budokan again" hahahah but in any case, if they REALLY sold it, they took all this time, that proves their fanbase is not really bigger than about 3000 people ;) 

Trust me, i have couples of friends who were there. There was no more than 4000 people AT ALL.

1 minute ago, seurong said:

41AMZs5.jpg

n0BgGyN.jpgu0zPKdv.jpg

VdVM29w.jpg7hzHRtv.jpg

Wow i was looking for this! thank you! 

For some reason Hiyori hair color looks like that REALLY indie bands hair color to me (?) 

But Mitsuki and Mahiro tho <3333

Edited by ricchubunny

2 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

Tokyo Dome City capacity is 3100 people.

They didn't sold out it until yesterday (they was still selling tickets today). I think they're lying about sold out just because fans would bitch "You don't even sell TDCH why the fuck are you trying Budokan again" hahahah but in any case, if they REALLY sold it, they took all this time, that proves their fanbase is not really bigger than about 3000 people ;) 

Trust me, i have couples of friends who were there. There was no more than 4000 people AT ALL.

I disagree :v, I think these underestimating much this band, are not a band that makes finals tours in places for 500 people, or never enters the top 50 of ORICON, there is currently no vk band that sells as much as they. Kiryu is bigger than you think :P.