Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S new mini album "星空ニカケル声(hoshizora ni kakeru koe)" release

THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S new mini album "星空ニカケル声(hoshizora ni kakeru koe)" will be released at 2016/07/06

[track list]
01.Nocturne
02.PARASITIC EMOTION
03.MOON & BUTTERFLY
04.Vanilla
05.Curtain Call

btw they will hold their 5th anniversary live tour "星空ニカケル声(hoshizora ni kakeru koe)" since Shibuya GARRET udagawa at 2016/07/09 and up to TSUTAYA O-West at 2016/08/27, and their live-distributed CD (title not yet finalized) will be released at their live at 2016/08/27

Edited by Trombe

Tracklist :

01. Nocturne

02. PARASITIC EMOTION

03. MOON & BUTTERFLY

04. Vanilla

05. Curtain Call

13260029_1044248075610807_54593649483073

Edited by Shaolan974

8 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

Which is quite a shame, as their first release was actually really good. HELLO MY CLONE is a fine song

it sounds like a major era d'espa b-side with an oshare-kei vocalist (which is still better than this anyway)

15 hours ago, saishuu said:

lmao I just noticed "4N'S" reads as "phones". their name finally makes sense to me wtf

Hahaha, I know right? I never had any idea what their name meant until now.

Have to echo everybody else's sentiments about the band themselves being pretty garbage, though.

On 6/14/2016 at 3:16 PM, saishuu said:

lmao I just noticed "4N'S" reads as "phones". their name finally makes sense to me wtf

sample sounds meh, but that's what I expect from them anyway

me too D;

I remember going "wtf is a 4n's?  The Micro Headphones, wtf? That's as bad as the band LOG. Japan if you're gonna have an English sounding band name, don't just pick a random set of words. I love fanatic crisis and ACE (although I thought they were a weird band) and despair rays but I just couldn't picture DR with someone in Ace. Oddly I could picture Toshi and Kaya though.

Nocturne sounds like an ACE song without Rookie Fiddler. All the drive and energy from D'espa is gone too. This is your basic, unimaginative love song. I don't even feel like the band is doing much more than they have to. What a shame.

5 hours ago, anadentone said:

me too D;

I remember going "wtf is a 4n's?  The Micro Headphones, wtf? That's as bad as the band LOG. Japan if you're gonna have an English sounding band name, don't just pick a random set of words. 

Woah woah... let's not hate on time honored Japanese tactics of naming bands etc.. where would we be without Billy and the Sluts, Bathtub Shitters, Dog in the PWO etc..?

11 hours ago, Atreides said:

Woah woah... let's not hate on time honored Japanese tactics of naming bands etc.. where would we be without Billy and the Sluts, Bathtub Shitters, Dog in the PWO etc..?

Bathtub shitters reminded of me of tubgirl >.<

2 hours ago, sairensu said:

I really like the PV and the song!!! :D

I'm digging this new singer! May have to buy this!

Same. I never listened to anything by them before Nimo tho

12 hours ago, Mihi said:

Same. I never listened to anything by them before Nimo tho

Yeah, I never listened to their first singer lol From what I did, I didn't like it personally lol

Excited for this!!! :D:D:D:D:D 

Sign in to follow this