doombox

coldrain involved in bus accident

Early this morning while they were traveling from their recent stop in Texas to the next scheduled concert in Oklahoma coldrain were involved in a traffic accident which flipped their bus. They’ve reported no one was hurt, but they do not know when they will be able to rejoin their current tour with Silverstein, Being as an Ocean, and Emarosa. 

Official facebook announcement:

“It is with regret that, unfortunately, we will not be able to play our show with Silverstein in Tulsa tonight. We were involved in a bus accident last night, and luckily while none of the band and crew were seriously injured, it means that that right now, we have no means of transport to get there. We are working on this behind the scenes and hope to rejoin the tour at the next possible opportunity. Tulsa, we are sorry to let you down but this one is out of our hands right now. Thanks to everyone who’s supported us so far on these dates – we can’t wait to get back on the road!”

From the band's twitter:

“been in a mess all day…But thanks to the Texas state troopers & people that helped us out we are staying positive”

tumblr_inline_o4b48xQBxj1rwr0ni_1280.jpg tumblr_inline_o4b49coesC1rwr0ni_1280.jpg

I'm super glad they are okay but holy shit!!

Holy shit. I'm not a fan but it's good to hear that they're all ok as car/bus accidents like that are often fatal. Hope they can rejoin the tour as soon as possible

Glad they are ok.

And also glad to see a Japanese band touring the US. I've said before these bands need to get out of Japan. No idea who Coldrain or Silverstein are but happy to see JRockers in America.

who's the front guy? he cute

Masato! the vocalist. He's half Japanese/Caucasian American.

Glad they are ok.

And also glad to see a Japanese band touring the US. I've said before these bands need to get out of Japan. No idea who Coldrain or Silverstein are but happy to see JRockers in America.

Silverstein's a pretty big and wellknown band in the rockscene in America. They're not Japanese!

Coldrain, OOR, FACT, Crossfaith, etc, I'm glad a lot of Japanese bands have been able to tour along with Western tours in the past few years.

-----

Glad they're fine apart from some bruises probably. Seems they also got lucky the trailer with the instruments wasn't wrecked.