Trombe

Devil Kitty new one-coin single "夢幻回帰(mugenkaiki)" release

Devil Kitty new one-coin single "夢幻回帰(mugenkaiki)" will be released at 2016/05/18 (540yen)

[track list]
01.夢幻回帰(mugenkaiki)
02.伊邪那美命(izanami no mikoto)

"夢幻回帰(mugenkaiki)" is described as heavy melancholic melodic, and "伊邪那美命(izanami no mikoto)" is described as rampage metal

btw they will hold their free one-man live tour "天魔降伏 猫感嘆劇" since Sapporo SUSUKINO 810 at 2016/07/11 and up to tour final at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/12/21

Cd7MFFTUYAEaO56.jpg

I don't recognise the names, so I assume they're not left over songs. GOKIBURI did have two more songs though (AF and RINGS) which they had yet to release. I suppose they could just have changed names for the tracks as well, but in the end: who knows lol. 

1 minute ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

This is a lot closer to what the original DEViL KiTTY did. I liked it more than I was expecting too :staru:

^ exactly.

PS. Check your inbox Peace Heavy mk II, I've sent you pm.

because of the preview i didn't thought their would be any harsh vocals in the song but i was wrong - really good song!

Edited by Matsuchan

I really,  really liked this single and it's by far the best thing they've ever released IMO.

Looking forward to more from these guys.

I just saw that too. They have a new site here: http://devilkitty.wix.com/official which doesn't have anything really all that new on it...

Maybe they made their own site in order to keep it easily updated. A lot of RR sites haven't been touched in months, and their own website gets updated 4 times a year, at best.