hi !! i'm really lame. you can call me itsu, itsuko, or itsukoii, i don't care.

somehow i stumbled across this forum. decided to lurk for a bit before deciding to join.

i'm actually quite new to the whole VK scene. i only came across it in December of 2015 but have loved it ever since. 

the first band i found was Mejibray, and they hold a very special place in my heart. i then came across more bands, such as Nocturnal Bloodlust, Jiluka, -OZ-, Dio ~Distraught Overlord~, Deviloof, UnsraW, DEATHGAZE, Sadie, D.I.D., Gossip, Lycaon, Dir en Grey, By:ARLANT, Delacroix, girugamesh... some others as well.

yet i'm still looking for more! i really like the heavier side of VK, especially screams and screeches and heavy instrumentals. i'd really love more band recommendations if anybody has them !!

uh yeah that's all. i hope to learn a lot of new things here!

Welcome to the madhouse!  I always love hearing what newer bands got people into vk. I also love the heavier/darker side of it.

Some I didn't see mentioned you might find worth checking out are DADAROMA, THE BLACK SWAN, Far East Dizain, Fixer, Kuroyuri to kage, Misanthropist, NoGoD, Rikugo,  SCAPEGOAT, Sel'm... They all seem to be fairly popular so maybe you already know of them. :)

Welcome to the madhouse!  I always love hearing what newer bands got people into vk. I also love the heavier/darker side of it.

Some I didn't see mentioned you might find worth checking out are DADAROMA, THE BLACK SWAN, Far East Dizain, Fixer, Kuroyuri to kage, Misanthropist, NoGoD, Rikugo,  SCAPEGOAT, Sel'm... They all seem to be fairly popular so maybe you already know of them. :)

aa thank you kindly for the recommendations !! it means the world to me how you linked examples as well !!

i'm liking what i'm hearing. i'll definitely look further into these bands and ones similar to them.

aa thank you kindly for the recommendations !! it means the world to me how you linked examples as well !!

i'm liking what i'm hearing. i'll definitely look further into these bands and ones similar to them.

No problem, I thought the easier to find, the better. XD We also do a monthly recommendation series that may help you find new artists. They cover a wider range of J-rock than just vk if you're open to it.

Welcome.

Participate in the forums. That is all.

No one ever mentions lynch.

They're cool too.

many thanks. :>

ah, i did forget to mention them. while i've only got one of their albums, i would like more!

howdy! i second all of doombox's recs, definitely some cool heavy bands to check out

try your hand at dezert, lynch., the gazette, damy, krad, and arlequin if you like what you heard^^

howdy! i second all of doombox's recs, definitely some cool heavy bands to check out

try your hand at dezert, lynch., the gazette, damy, krad, and arlequin if you like what you heard^^

lynch., the gazette, and arlequin i'm already familiar with (and am a fan of as well!) but i've never heard of the others. i'll definitely give a listen, thank you !!

a mod had your exact avatar.

How hard of a Lycaon fan are you? if really hard, we got your back.

that mod had good taste 

i don't want to say anything if i can't prove it lmao, but i am a fan. one who started listening out of curiosity, ended up enjoying them, and then like three months later found out they disbanded and cried

that mod had good taste 

i don't want to say anything if i can't prove it lmao, but i am a fan. one who started listening out of curiosity, ended up enjoying them, and then like three months later found out they disbanded and cried

we got you

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to ask anyone with a red or blue name! Enjoy! :D

we got you

thanks fam 

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to ask anyone with a red or blue name! Enjoy! :D

thank you, will do !!

that mod had good taste 

:lolita_happy:

Wow and I thought I was a total green horn to the scene, welcome to the forums!

You have a pretty good taste, and the other's have mentioned some really good bands. 

I also recommend Pentagon and Purple Stone, they're not super dark but they both have unique sounds.

Wow and I thought I was a total green horn to the scene, welcome to the forums!

You have a pretty good taste, and the other's have mentioned some really good bands. 

I also recommend Pentagon and Purple Stone, they're not super dark but they both have unique sounds.

thank you so much !!

i'll definitely give them a try as well. :>

Hello and welcome!  I recommend the band 12012, a little old, but a pretty great heavy vk band.

;)

thank you so much !! i'll be sure to check them out as soon as i can.

Hello and welcome! 

Nice music taste :D If you like Mejibray you should check out Morrigan! (if you haven't already..) <3

many thanks !!

ooh, i'll be sure to check them out as well! thanks!