anadentone

What things do you wish your fav. Jrockers would do?

I wish Kyouka would just drop everything he's doing and start making those high-pitched screams and squeals while he's in an elevator full of old ladies

I wish Siva and Viored would get back together instead of doing god knows what, and at least some of my favorite bands come to play in my country (not in a thousand years ¬_¬). I wish jrock bands would stop bragging about wanting to go to new places and finally get their shit together and actually do it.

And also that D would stop being so cheesy and make music as good as their earlier stuff (i.e. Love Means Sacrifice, Shiroi Yoru).

i wish more bands i like in general would come to the west (fukuoka or hiroshima) more often. or do instores there at all.

also i wish sads would have been playing at appropriate-sized venues so that their tickets didn't sell out in 5 minutes every time before i could get one.

and i wish mejibray would do photo instore JUST ONCE so i can buy 10 tickets and die happy.

I wish hide to be alive again

I wish Naine to come back, or make whatever Hate is to be an actually active band

I wish Koichi to go solo (but not leave mejibray). breakdancing sounded cool too ^^

Edited by orange~

On 5/17/2016 at 11:57 AM, chris said:

and i wish mejibray would do photo instore JUST ONCE so i can buy 10 tickets and die happy.

Yo, this.

I wish Hitomi would post poems like he used to on his old blog in Fatima days. Since Moran has disbanded, I'll miss reading his beautiful lyrics again. Please keep writing where I can read! ; - ;

Edit: And release poem/lyric books!  * o *

Edited by Yuuko

4 hours ago, Yuuko said:

I wish Hitomi would post poems like he used to on his old blog in Fatima days. Since Moran has disbanded, I'll miss reading his beautiful lyrics again. Please keep writing where I can read! ; - ;

Edit: And release poem/lyric books!  * o *

+30000000