Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new album "混沌ノ匣(konton no hako)" release

15 new songs? really?

Preview seems cool. That bass guitar.

Let me pre-order this nowwww

Album can now pre-ordered on CDJapan. I will def get this. Video is really cool, song is a bit generic and formulaic though. But after they delivered their last songs on the Ains V.A. I have hopes to hear something fresh and exciting from them. Def buy that album.

for info only, new band to perform at Ains presents live "Dark in the dark Vol.036" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/05/06 will be 白日ノ夢(hakujitsu no yume)

Grieva samples leaked, Screw disbanded--today's a good day!

Track 4, 8, 11, 13, 14, and 16  sounds like they will be really good. 

What I didn't particularly care for is that this album seems to either be <<FrANTic!!! ∀NGrY>> or ~calm and serene~ and there's no middle ground. Their second album suffered from the whole release being an indeterminate blob. Grieva, unfortunately, have an issue with "too much of a good thing" and I'm hoping the samples are just not doing the full product justice.

There's too many songs here. I think the album could do without tracks 5 (and/or 6), 7, 10, and maybe 1. And track 12 should be where track 7 currently is. I think this would make a pretty great 11-13 track album, but a 16 track グリーヴァ will probably bore me. Their current stuff just isn't as interesting. They could have gotten away with 16 tracks on 鬼ト影.

Also, "in the Blue" reminds me of something I've heard before, but I'm not sure what...... endless loop? Either way, it's good.

3 and 14 were the only real stand-out previews.

7 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Grieva samples leaked, Screw disbanded--today's a good day!

!

its surprisingly ballad heavy, but im really fucking excited eitherway.

Edited by emmny

they will hold their 4th anniversary presents live "闇市-参-" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/07/01

[live participating artists]
グリーヴァ(Grieva)
DADAROMA
BLESSCODE
chariots
グリモア(GRIMOIRE)

Chsc-YrVEAAGLUE.jpg

Grieva almost lost me already with Shuuen because it was just chocked full of samey songs. This release has similar vibes to it. It's a shame really, cuz Oni to Kage was such an awesome album with no unnecessary tracks.

Still I ended up liking Shuuen too in the end, so I don't really know what I'm trying to say here. That I'm excited about this album?

Kyouki is so good for PV. His expressions in Kibou to Yoru are exactly what I want out of that song haha.

Thanks so much for linking these XD.

loving the outfits in Kibou to yoru but that PV was only OK imo especially after watching Syndrome Grieva's best PV <33333

Kibou to Yoru is probably insn't really good. The song is weak and I don't understanf why they decided to make a PV for that.

Genei Syndrome...well... it's....Grieva. Nothing really relevant.

グリーヴァ(Grieva) VS AvelCain will hold their 2-man live "百合籠ノ中デ…-終焉-(yurikago no naka de...-shuuen-)" at Urawa Narciss at 2016/06/27

グリーヴァ(Grieva) will hold 陽-Haru- birthday one-man live "赤イ涙(akai namida)" at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2016/07/04

Sign in to follow this