Trombe

Royz new album "S.I.V.A" release

it is announced at Royz one-man live at Zepp Tokyo at 2016/01/10 that their new full album "S.I.V.A" will be released at 2016/04/06 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (3,780yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including "R.I.P" PV & making), and TYPE B (3,240yen) will include CD (12 songs) only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "S.I.V.A" with tour final at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2016/08/20 and their 7th anniversary one-man live "Seven Deadly Sins" at Nanba HATCH at 2016/09/28

SET-LIST at 2016/01/10:

01.Emotions
02.マーブルパレット(marble palette)
03.ブギーマン(boogieman)
04.囁姫遊女(shoukiyuujo)
05.疾風迅雷(shippuujinrai)
06.洗礼(senrei)
07.MASK
08.Always
09.Tear drop
10.ESTROUS SPIDER's
11.Lolita complex
12.FlashBack
13.FINAL
15.Supernova

EN1
01.ACROSS WORLD
02.Ms.Veronica
03.eve:r
04.THE BEGINNING

CYWuJ7mVAAAEKcA.jpg

I didn't really like their latest stuff...

Same. After CORE happened, I kinda stopped listening to them as much.

Supernova, THE BEGINNING, and Emotions were good, but they weren't EGOIST and LILIA good. I still remember how crazy I was over EGOIST xD

Here's hoping S.I.V.A has that Revolution to New AGE feel even though I doubt it >_<

Same. After CORE happened, I kinda stopped listening to them as much.

Supernova, THE BEGINNING, and Emotions were good, but they weren't EGOIST and LILIA good. I still remember how crazy I was over EGOIST xD

Here's hoping S.I.V.A has that Revolution to New AGE feel even though I doubt it >_<

^^^THIS

EGOIST is one of my favorite singles by them! Yeah, practically after Kazuki left, their stuff has been good (Supernova), shit (THE BEGINNING) and very nice (Emotions), but, as you said, not as good as their older songs!

I'm surprised it's not a single, since コドモドラゴン and 己龍 announced singles two days ago, and BP bands always announce the same kind of release on the same day (conspiracy). I have low hopes for this album because I hated THE BEGINNING, and Supernova was only okay. I guess I can hope the other tracks on the album are a hundred times better.

[CD track list]
01.R.I.P
02.Left Behind
03.Emotions
04.胡鳥蘭-ファレノプシス-(phalaenopsis)
05.PSYCHIC STORM
06.THE BEGINNING
07.鬼ト邪吼(oni to jakou)
08.毘紐天-vishnu-
09.OVER DOSE
10.THE LAST
11.Supernova
12.僕らのつづき(bokura no tsuduki) (included in TYPE B )

cover:
http://ameblo.jp/royz--subaru/entry-12136770696.html

So tempted to get the type B, its cover is so pretty....emotions is in there, good news! I guess I'll make my decision when the samples will be out.

edit: dang, the RIP preview is amazing! so addictive!

edit 2: yolo, I bought it xD

Type A cover is my favourite of the two, but ending the album with Supernova seems odd.

I wonder if the next 己龍 and コドモドラゴン albums will end with a single as well...

I like the preview a lot!

Hopefully it makes up for THE BEGINNING and Emotions because I just couldn't get into them.

That ... didn't suck. I actually really like that! Does kinda sound like a rehash of MASK, but I really like that song, so I'm cool with this. I now have higher hopes for this album.