Trombe

Royz new album "S.I.V.A" release

1, 2, 7, 8, and 9 all stood out. Glad Subaru hasn't completely abandoned his harsh vocals.

While 12 seems generic-Royz, it might be a better ending song than SUPERNOVA.

4 and 5 will need to grow on me, and hopefully I won't hate THE BEGINNING when I hear it in the midst of the album.

All in all, I'm still expecting this album to be better than CORE.

I was rather anxious while listening to this because the imagery in the beginning of the video signalled to some potential changes in style, but I am utterly relieved that they didn't go for that indicated heaviness. It has been far too long since I have listened to Royz, but this seems like a nice starting point again. It is still strange to see them without Kazuki, though – his presence is more overwhelmingly missing than it is obvious with other bands when they lose a guitarist.

yay finally some samples!! Nice to see they've polish the video presentation.

Sounds good, can't wait to have my copy.

Am I the only one who actually love THE BEGINNING??

i love it too! then again i liked everything they did after CORE XD

this sounds like it will be their best album since their debut one :)

I hadn't preordered it yet since I wanted to save a little money, but now I think I should have bought it. Preview sounds great and their look is also on point!

I'm more interestered in Type B and I hope to still find it during the next months. *fingers crossed*

Meanwhile, I can't wait to read your opinion about the album as soon as it is released!

Again, I regret not having bought this album with my last order.

Anyway, I love it! I like the tune, their outfit, the pv... It's really a great track in my opinion! It has exceeded my expectations and therefore I'm genuinely happy!