madygrain

NIGHTMARE new single "Awakening." release

↑ Shhhhh... don't praise them. Just don't. You will just earn us all a diatribe on why that's just not possible.

Holy shit what happened? those remakes sound good! whats up with yomis voice??? Am I getting too used to it or is he actually trying to sound like that time?

Ok wait a sec. I wrote this when disc1 was playing. WHY THE HELL ARE THEY RERECORDING THE EXACT SAME SONGS FROM LAST TIME? even if they made another record label change yet again, this is an abundantly redundant move. and why are the last 4 or so not even remade? I understand it's not supposed to be a retake album, but all of those songs are on TWO another fucking best ofs already! it's totally random. And at least Kyokusho ranshin tengoku is obviously the rerecorded version from historical.... why? WHY? WHY MAKE TWO EXACT SAME RETAKE RECORDS?

ok sorry i have to edit this again. I can't believe it. what's going on with those guys? is their fanbase so damn submissive they won't ever give critical feedback to them? I mean come on for god damn fucks sake. can you imagine being a "fan(girl)" in japan going to the store looking at this damn playlist "Oh another naitomea album yay! the title says best! I respect the band for putting this playlist again .. after all it's best and they do it for us nyan nyan!"

god fucking christ. I mean I was ok with most of the first disc since the last rerecordings of those songs sounded awful as hell ... but the second disc.. I had to make sure they didn't release it on april 1st. what the hell guys get it right.

Oh i wonder what kind of comment on their channel or radio they will make about this. "We decided to do that album for all those fans who were just born after our last best of release and would feel pretty lost at this point. We decieded very carefully for the setlist and put alot of thought into it."

chandler-sleep-gif.gif

Oh shoot...damn, I didn't mean to doze off during the awakening Previews and the first disk. They make good background music to sleep to. 

Now the second disk:

aELjIhl.gif

It's so funny seeing Dogman believe that the one interested in putting the best of albums is the band and not the record label, wich contract with them is probably expiring soon. 

It's so funny seeing Dogman believe that the one interested in putting the best of albums is the band and not the record label, wich contract with them is probably expiring soon. 

There's no proof to tell otherwise. I'll stick to my version until the band does say their label dictated the setlist. Which would still make them look pathetic. Of course nothing's going to change if bands just bow their heads in submission.

But if that clears your concience to get that release... good for you.

>>Now the second disk:

aELjIhl.gif

If you liked that ... you don't even have to wait for the release. Just search for HISTORICAL~the highest nightmare. It's the same thing ;)

Just saw the PV and gotta say that the full song sounds a lot more impressive than the preview.
In case people haven't seen it yet or don't want to download it, here's the youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3bCwuoHKTY

@@Silverhawk33
Being in Avex, they get more famous around music scene, and have more new fans... but would you say that for example Carpediem is better than some others you like the most that aren't on Oricon?
Not about a special album, is about their history.
Yes, people can like or dislike, everyone have their personal taste.

Sorry, I must have not seen this originally. For me personally with the b-sides added to the albums, it would have to be a tie between Ultimate Circus and Nightmare's self-titled album. Those two albums pinpoint what Nightmare means to me and sound incredible and in their own unique way.
Even besides those two, I feel like each album has it's own theme along with the passionate lyrics one can come to expect from them. 

It really shouldn't matter if music makes it to Oricon or not to decide if it's better. If you think it's a more enjoyable album, than good on you. If not, at least you have the earlier albums to praise (along with moving on with the many new bands coming out of the woodworks every week).
I for one was split on that album for having a little bit of the best and unique tracks (not to mention some with strong lyrics even bashing their current label) along with some heavy filler tracks that one would sadly come to expect that brings the whole experience down and offsets the balance.
So at best, it was a disappointment for me since I heavily enjoyed TBONTB and it's impressively varied instrumentation. Also have to mention that I never had a problem with Yomi's vocals for the most part and thought they were just fine with that album.
BUT this crazy schedule of releases needs to stop and Yomi needs a hiatus as soon as possible, because it could get a lot worse for his vocals with the recent announcement of his Functional Dysphonia. Yeah it's good that he's getting some voice therapy, but it's a shame that they already have another tour next month with the given assumption that we will most likely get another album this year.

tbh, I liked their Clowns era the most.

Agreed, truly an unappreciated era nowadays.

Ok wait a sec. I wrote this when disc1 was playing. WHY THE HELL ARE THEY RERECORDING THE EXACT SAME SONGS FROM LAST TIME? even if they made another record label change yet again, this is an abundantly redundant move. and why are the last 4 or so not even remade? I understand it's not supposed to be a retake album, but all of those songs are on TWO another fucking best ofs already! it's totally random. And at least Kyokusho ranshin tengoku is obviously the rerecorded version from historical.... why? WHY? WHY MAKE TWO EXACT SAME RETAKE RECORDS?

They're not the same re-recorded songs from last time. Dogma, Nadirecur, わすれな草 and the other two tracks have never been re-recorded in general and these songs even predate any of their studio albums. HISTORICAL~the highest nightmare had 12 re-recorded tracks that were from their studio albums (excluding Fly me to the Zenith) which are clearly different from these new re-recorded tracks. :/
If anything else, this Best Album has re-recorded tracks from the 'indie era' of Nightmare (NOT the studio albums like last time) along with remasters of the rest of the tracks (which can do wonders if remastered the correct way).
These are far from the "exact same records" as you would like to believe.

ok sorry i have to edit this again. I can't believe it. what's going on with those guys? is their fanbase so damn submissive they won't ever give critical feedback to them? I mean come on for god damn fucks sake. can you imagine being a "fan(girl)" in japan going to the store looking at this damn playlist "Oh another naitomea album yay! the title says best! I respect the band for putting this playlist again .. after all it's best and they do it for us nyan nyan!"

This Best Albums 'playlist' shares twelve songs from the HISTORICAL one. Twelve out of twenty-five. Along with those twelve songs being remastered. HOW is that the same playlist?
Also, it's sad that you have to belittle the fans of this band just to get your point across. smh

god fucking christ. I mean I was ok with most of the first disc since the last rerecordings of those songs sounded awful as hell ... but the second disc.. I had to make sure they didn't release it on april 1st. what the hell guys get it right.

Again, they were never re-recorded (at least not since 2002), so I have no idea what your talking about.

I really do wonder why you take so much time and hate to show off how misinformed you are about this band. It's high time for you to just move on already if it truly upsets you this much.

That song was actually quite good, I'm very impressed with this and I'm happy because I haven't really genuinely liked a single if there's in quite some time.

wow

so egdy

such music knowledge

very level of debate 

much grounded opininons 

wow

Lol you'll be alright.

Move along now.