Trombe

RoNo☆Cro Gt.雪希(setsuki) will depart & will disband & last conceptual single release

RoNo☆Cro Gt.雪希(setsuki) will depart and pause musical activities after their one-man live "【GENTeN KAiKI】3rd STAGE「Two future」" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/02/20 due to his personal reasons, and the band will disband after their one-man live "【GENTeN KAiKI】FINAL STAGE「AD"C"DE」" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2016/05/21

their last conceptual single "ろのくろ、解散するってよ。(RoNo☆Cro kaisansurutte yo)" will be released at 2016/03/16 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A~終わりと始まりの曲(owari to hajimari no kyoku)~ (540yen) will include CD (including unreleased new song #1) only, TYPE B~玲音(reon) side~ (1,620yen) will include CD (including unreleased new songs #2 & #3)+cheki, and TYPE C~Minami side~ (1,620yen) will include CD (including unreleased new songs #4 & #5)+cheki

When i saw the announcement on twitter, i felt my stomach drop. I've only been in the scene a couple years and I'm seeing a lot of these bands that I started on falling off so quickly.

imo, it's a good news.

If you're going to go with the unpopular opinion, you need to say why. Otherwise, this is an inflammatory post that adds nothing to the discussion. Please think this through more fully before responding with these kinds of answers in the future.

Even though I don't listen to these guys, it's heartbreaking to see long running bands split up.

Sucks but it's not surprising. Losing half of your members in 2 months isn't easy to recover from. Also because Minami hinted at it after Mello left.

Sadly saw this coming after Mello left. Didn't he used to compose most of their music. I do hope that Minami comes back with an equally colorful band.

Ah that sucks. They were pretty cool. :/ 

When i saw the announcement on twitter, i felt my stomach drop. I've only been in the scene a couple years and I'm seeing a lot of these bands that I started on falling off so quickly.

Welcome to the tumultuous seas of visual kei fandom. 

their members sessions will perform at 玲音(reon) birthday presents live "We Love 豆乳エンジェル3" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2016/02/16

玲音(reon) session:
Vo.清人(kiyoto) (リップス(LiPS))
Gt.Motoki (Smileberry)
Ba.玲音(reon) (RoNo☆Cro)

Minami session:
Vo.れーた(re-ta) (昨日までの今日に無ィ明日。(kinou made no kyou ni nai asu))
Gt.宗雪(muneyuki) (昨日までの今日に無ィ明日。(kinou made no kyou ni nai asu))
Ba.たくま(takuma) (Sick²)
Dr.Minami (RoNo☆Cro)

雪希(setsuki) session:
Vo.祭(matsuri) (Sick²)
Gt.雪希(setsuki) (RoNo☆Cro)
Ba.ノア(noah) (昨日までの今日に無ィ明日。(kinou made no kyou ni nai asu))
Dr.大志(hiroshi) (Sick²)

TYPE A~終わりと始まりの曲(owari to hajimari no kyoku)~ [track list]
01.Obsession(KB Mk-II)

TYPE B~玲音(reon) side~ [track list]
01.ソコロニール・ミネーションカラー(socolonilumination color)
02.卒園ラブソング(sotsuen love song)

TYPE C~Minami side~ [track list]
01.Lonesome Bounder
02.死灰-LLL-(shihai-LLL-)