Trombe

VOLTAGE ENTERPRISE new band "篠突く雨(shinotsuku ame)" has formed

VOLTAGE ENTERPRISE mysterious new band "雨乞い(amagoi)" will hold their first live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/01/29

"雨乞い(amagoi)" members:
Vo.TR
Gt.ST
Gt.R
Ba.L
Dr.SNY

"篠突く雨(shinotsuku ame)" members:
Vo.taro (ex-Resist-->Z-Force(楓/kaede))
Gt.嫉(shitsu) (ex-えどうぃん(edwin)-->イイネ!(iine!), 革命響団☆世界『制服』(kakumei kyoudan☆sekai『seifuku』)-->RiNG-->Fi'Ance.)
Gt.りゅー。(ryuu) (ex-MeleM-->エスカピズム(escapism)(support))
Ba.ロウ(law) (ex-マーブルヘッド(marblehead)(support)-->プラセボ(placebo)(support)-->My Fairytale)
Dr.信也(shinya) (ex-おるばいん(orbain)-->メガマソ(megamasso)(support))

This is lovely. Japanesque music will hopefully make more appearances in Visual Kei. -真天地開闢集団-ジグザグ, and now this new band, and of course 己龍 who are still going strong. 

When I saw that the vocalist would be that one of Resist, I wasn't really expecting much since I didn't like him but after listening to this, I have to say that it's a very nice song! Might keep an eye on them ;)

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "輝夜-kaguya-" PV), and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.輝夜-kaguya-
02.月光の檻(gekkou no ori)

their live-distributed single "葵(aoi)" will be released at their presents live "薄氷 冴え返る 遠い記憶。" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/03/22

limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "輝夜-kaguya-" PV), and regular edition (1,296yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.輝夜-kaguya-

02.月光の檻(gekkou no ori)

their live-distributed single "葵(aoi)" will be released at their presents live "薄氷 冴え返る 遠い記憶。" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2016/03/22

Do you think there is any way that this will be sold online? And is anyone able to get aoi at the presents live? Unfortunately, i don't live in Japan but i've been meaning to get things from this band and it's hard if you live overseas. T_T

Do you think there is any way that this will be sold online? And is anyone able to get aoi at the presents live? Unfortunately, i don't live in Japan but i've been meaning to get things from this band and it's hard if you live overseas. T_T

this will probably be sold in vk shops - and at least 1 of CDJapan, Brand-X, or Jishuban should carry it (all three shops ship internationally). otherwise, there's always the option of using a shopping service (e.g. FromJapan) to purchase it from other vk shops like ZEAL LINK.

aoi will be trickier because it's a live distributed. if you know someone in japan who's willing to do it you can try paying him/her to go to the live for you; if not, there's only trying your luck at auctions.