SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Recettear for the PC

just bought the game in the 2nd day of the steam sales for only 3.74 euro, and I already spend more than 3 hours in it. Had to quit because I'm heading to bed.

Recettear is a kind of hybrid game, a dungeon crawler with random generated maps mixed with a item selling sim in a sort of dating-sim like environment :)

Hard to explain, just watch some gameplay videos on youtube to see what it is exactly... i can certainly recommend it =)

bought "Assassin's Creed: Revelations with Assassin's Creed 1" pack today

plus Bioshock 1 for my ps3

awesome!

Skyrim and I think I'll begin White Knight Chronicles I & II next week. Does anyone played this game before ?

White Knight Chronicles I & II are kinda meh, I'd skip them.

Steam sales are indie games galore for me

So far I've purchased Recettear, Bastion, Magicka, Orcs must Die and Sequence... Only got time to play the first two by now xD

Mafia II, it's kinda boring. The missions are like go to Joe's -> watch a cutscene -> kill a guy -> go home -> repeat x2000 times

I've been absent from the forum for numerous reasons (mainly work and life), but in between those two beasts of distraction I've been playing...

Skyrim. I'm embarrassed to say that I've clocked over 200+ hours into the game... and have multiple characters. I am but one achievement away from 100%ing it, actually, and I didn't even notice until recently, I was that lost in the game.

Intermissions including Saints Row: The Third (which I simultaneously love and hate), Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, and streaming myself via twitch.tv playing way too many horror mods for Half Life (namely Nightmare House, UnderHell, and Afraid of Monsters) for the amusement of my friends. Because I yelp and whimper and scream a lot.

Resident Evil 4

Never played it before, loving it so far

Never played it before

Never played it before

Never played it before

seriously... WHAT!? D:

in other note, I'm watching my brother fighting against Alduin in Skyrim... WTF!?

Resident Evil 4

Never played it before, loving it so far

Never played it before

Never played it before

Never played it before

seriously... WHAT!? D:

in other note, I'm watching my brother fighting against Alduin in Skyrim... WTF!?

I know right.. i never had a ps2 either lol. But i got the HD remake now! Far one of the best games i have ever played. think im at the end...just got past the regenerators! Damn those creepy f**kers!

re-playing Mass Effect on hardcore, then up is Mass Effect 2 on hardcore, and then Mass Effect 3 \o/

Final Fantasy X...when final fantasy were still good

Look at this - http://h10.abload.de/img/ffsaleszgo8d.png

I agree, FFX was the last good FF game, FFXIII was horrendous and FFXIII-2 has

officialy become the worst selling FF game in Japan, hopefully now they have learned their lesson.

Back on topic, currently playing the awesomness that is strategy rpg "第2次スーパーロボット大戦Z"

jmJaKSSzn4o

Final Fantasy X...when final fantasy were still good

Look at this - http://h10.abload.de/img/ffsaleszgo8d.png

But where are the Final Fantasy games that are actually better than everything on that graph :?

Finally 100%ed Skyrim

Currently playing Two Worlds II

Gotham City Impostors, which ain't all that great and I'm bummed about it

and Mass Effect 2 on insanity.