SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I wish Catherine would hurry up and be released here in Europe. It's taking forever. If not I will probably have to import it from Japan.

I have been playing...

Deathsmiles (360)

Mushihimesama Futari ver. 1.5 (360)

Phantom Breaker (360)

Dead Island (360) on and off, eh.

and trying to complete Dungeon Siege 3 on hardcore difficulty, which is a bitch. Even more so now that I've encountered a game breaking glitch and have to start all over again.

I have been playing...

Deathsmiles (360)

That one's pretty good!

Currently I'm still playing Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy because it's so damn addictive D:

Demon Souls (do I even have to say anything?... this game is fucking hard >.>)

I KNOW RIGHT! I've been avoiding it lately just because it's SO freaking difficult!

^ yea fucked up thing is i'm trying to beat it before the sequel "Dark Souls" comes out next month >.> yea that's probably not happening XD!!

right now every single bit of my gaming time is being sucked up by a little game called Disgaea 4

Alright anyone got or is getting gears 3? I need another person to play with, already know two people IRL that I'm gonna play with, need a fourth person :D

^ If only Gear of war could also be available on PS3 and not only on Xbox360 I'd be happy ! It is such a great game.

Currently playing those games :

- Disgaea 4 (PS3)

- Agarest Senki Zero (PS3)

- Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 (PSP)

If you like tactical rpg like Tactics Ogre or Final Fantasy Tactics and grinding fest, I'd say absolutely yes ! The story is really funny along with the characters. And if you want to finish the game at 100% (meaning doing and finishing the post-game and aiming for the platinum trophy) you'll have at least 150-200 hours of play time on the clock before seeing the end.

Metro 2033 [X360]

Metal Gear Solid 4 [PS3]

Persona 4 [PS2]

Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call for the 8th time :P[PS2]

Vanquish [PS3]

So fucking close to beating Resonance of Fate on PS3, probably got about 10 hours or so left. Might try and go for platinum too, we'll see if I am completely sick of the game by the end lol

Black Ops, Oblivion (Anticipating Skyrim), and missing the BF3 Beta already... too cheap to go buy it cause Im saving for ROCKSMITH!

Who's with me in saying there should be a J-rock/metal/vk song pack?!

LA Noire, the interrogations are getting annoying.

Other than that I just finished the Arrival DLC for Mass Effect 2, was disappointing.

I'm replaying Mass Effect 2 but on insanity and rage quitting every 30 minutes. I don't plan to be a completionist about this play through but it's keeping me busy while I wait for Skyrim, I already have my perfected completed game that I will port over to Mass Effect 3. What pisses me off is babysitting my companions, despite micromanaging them the AI will sometimes have them do stupid things like wander out into the open and take six missiles to the face.

Dark Souls. Infinite rage.

Went almost two hours without dying, had 30,000 souls, decided I was going to locate a bonfire and save and OH SHIT I'VE WONDERED INTO THE LAIR OF A GAPING DRAGON AND SUDDENLY I'M DEAD. >:C

Battlefield 3 !!!1

Very much so! Though I sincerely hate battlelog on the PC so far...maybe I will get used to it, but it is just so...ugh.