SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Both. If you want to be immersed/involved in the story and since if I'm not mistaken DA2 makes a lot of references to the first game, I'd suggest playing that one first before buying the second one. But DA:O requires quite a bit of skill/tactics to complete, its' your typical tactical WRPG. But it also has a lot of DLC to play if you want to "get" the depth of the story. So if you want to just jump in, probably DA2. DA2 is supposed to cater to a more "casual" audience, at least on consoles.

origins.

then DA2 after you've put in good chunk of time on origins, trust me.. the second one is so much better when you know the lore and aren't lost in the story because you didn't play the first game..

Fucking hell, I got my DA2 a day early and had literally NO time to start it until today. And then I spent like an hour making sure I had all of the additional content available. The amount is just overboard. Way overboard.

Besides that though, enjoying it immensely. Lady Hawke is way better than beardy Hawke.

Fucking hell, I got my DA2 a day early and had literally NO time to start it until today. And then I spent like an hour making sure I had all of the additional content available. The amount is just overboard. Way overboard.

Besides that though, enjoying it immensely. Lady Hawke is way better than beardy Hawke.

Could basically quote all of this.

Maging it up, bro.

Team Fortress 2

Half Life 2 (and failing. :|)

Bloody Good Time

and Dragon Age 2 sparingly, it needs to be played on a HDTV and I can't be bothered connecting mine right now.

right now it's mainly Dragon Age 2 and Crysis 2... and then there's MVC 3 tournaments between me and my friends during the weekends

and I'm so hyped for the 3ds, the midnight opening Saturday night can't come any faster! :D

-Phoenix Wright: Justice for All (since I defeated the first one)

-Ghost Trick (omg this game is amazing!)

-Pokémon BLACK ver. (woohoo! so great!)

Finishing up some missed skill shots and stuff in Bulletstorm, also playing a shitload of Homefront and Stalker: Call of Pripyat + Clear Sky.

Bunch of games again because i can't choose one: Metal Gear Solid 4, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Siren: Blood Curse, Final Fantasy XIII and Dragon Age: Origins.

I just restarted NIER on the 360. Played it for 3 hours or so a year back, but now started all over again. Love the game back then, but had no time to play it... now I have some more time :)

On my DS:

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

PS3:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (online)

LittleBigPlanet2

SNES (simulator):

Donkey Kong 1

- Pokemon white (addicted as usual.... got about 40 hours so far :/)

- SSFIV 3D (actually very good on the 3ds, it runs 60 fps with the 3d turned off!)

- Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (missed it last November so finally decided to go pick up a used copy this weekend, as usual it delivers that AC goodness :D)

- Enslaved Odyssey to the West (again another game I passed on last fall, and decided to wait for, so I could get it for 15 bucks!)