SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

digital chocolate:

3d coaster rush

beach games 12-pack

pyramid bloxx

stunt racing 99 tracks

california gold rush

fishlabs:

gladiator 3d

About to start my new game+ playthrough on "Batman: Arkham City" and still working on collecting all the riddler trophies so I can unlock all of the challenges, gonna buy the nightwing DLC pretty soon, looks neat. I wonder if they'll ever let play as robin as DLC?

Also just got "Uncharted 3" earlier this week and it's fantastic, emotional and story driven campaign mode was amazing and thought it did an amazing job at revealing Nathan Drakes past a bit and the story pretty much focused on Nathan's and Sully's relationship which made the story overall more emotionally charged and I personally enjoyed that particular aspect of the story telling this time around. Other than the superb campaign mode the multiplayer is very addictive and apparently a major focus when Naughty Dog was making this game, they had said before release that they really wanted to make uncharted multiplayer fun and engaging like other multiplayer experiences that are available these days, and I believe they have succeeded just the sheer amount of content you can unlock and buy is absolutely astonishing and seems like it could burn up a serious amount of time and playabilty.

Oh yeah and Skyrim only comes out in 7 days... i'm so excited :D

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness on Dolphin. They run well enough that I don't get frustrated. :)

i finished Adventure Island yesterday and Tina became unlockable character. my lives are lost so i will repeat the stage 4-4 again.

Pokemon white... on No$GBA. In your face Yasu!

Edit: I just looked at all the pokemon and they all look stupid.

SKYRIM!!!!

I've had it since opening night, and I'm sure most of you could guess why I haven't been posting all weekend... I've already clocked over 40 hours and I'm just stuck on how great a job Bethesda did with it.. I mean they hit it out of the park, It's so damn good!

I have to say definitely one of the best games of the year, shit one of the best games of the last five years is more like it xD

SKYRIM!!!!

I've had it since opening night, and I'm sure most of you could guess why I haven't been posting all weekend... I've already clocked over 40 hours and I'm just stuck on how great a job Bethesda did with it.. I mean they hit it out of the park, It's so damn good!

I have to say definitely one of the best games of the year, shit one of the best games of the last five years is more like it xD

I'm also slowly going to the 40 hours... clocking in at 30 hours now xD

The Sims 3 as of late. I made a buxom red head named "Jynger Snapp" and had her wear fishnets and come-do-me boots. She's currently in the "criminal" career path and is employed as a "get away driver." Currently she is in a love triangle among her boss, Melissa (?) , and her wigger co-worker Xander. Her life aspiration is to be the girlfriend of 10 different Sims. She picked a great life to lead!