SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

played the demo a few weeks back on the 360... No, that game isn't doing it for me... Don't like those kind of shooters...

I tried. I really tried to force myself to wait for the full game, but... I cracked this morning. DA2 demo is so good.

Going to download Dragon Age 2 demo tonight, for no other reason than I want the bonus armour you get with the full game if you do.

And I'm playing Left 4 Dead 2 and Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom again right now.

^ that's the main reason why I played it, for free shit. I wasn't originally going to DL the demo but I couldn't resist the temptation of free in game items.

Call me immature but I'm playing Pokémon Platinum. : D And training my invincible army of Eevee evolutions.

There's nothing immature. Most of the people who play that are 18+ anyway. I've been training an army of Linoone's who know pick-up to around level 81 to ship over to Black and White once I get the money for it. That way I can get rare items fo free bwahahahhahahha

If only they didn't "fix" the way pick up works in 4th gen :(

last weekend played a lot of Sonic & SEGA All-Star Racing and FIFA11 on the PS3

went on a weekend of and one of my friends had his PS3 with him. Was pretty cool

Homecoming, eh?

*sigh*

When the mighty fall, they fall pretty damn hard.

Still playing Stacking. It's so hard to resist looking up the puzzle solutions I've missed. So hard.

Beyond Good and Evil HD

I just couldn't resist reliving it :D

and

Dead Space 2 : Severance DLC

I'm also playing Dragon age: Origins recently... I can't believe Dragon age II is coming out in 5 days :wub:

Pokemon Black

and its awsome as always

only downside, since they wanted to have a "everything is new" experience, you can't encounter any old pokemon until you've beaten the elite four. and since i always have guys such as Gyarados in my time, it's a little bummer, but besides that its a great game!

Dragon Age: Origins (and Awakening) for the 9000th time.

Want to get all of my achievements and view all the endings before the new one is released, so I have... about four days!

Sucks living here sometimes. DA2 could've been tomorrow. Instead it's the 11th. Weird though, my preorder is in packing right now. I never get preorders in packing this early.

Anyway I was playing DA:O a little earlier too. Wanted to mess around and decide on exactly which saved game I'll be bringing over first.

Oh, it totally got 100% from me. The only objection I have is that to me the mage is a bit overpowered and unbalanced for my liking. The only reason I say that is due to the fact that I'm basing my opinion around my preference. The new gameplay mechanics totally outshine the fact that there is no multiple race options.

been playing l4d2 over the internet a lot the last few months but since my graphic card broke some days ago i'll have to take an unvoluntary break :/

after i get the bastard fixed i'm planning on installing the old soldier of fortune, nolf and suchlike classics :3 had this nostalgic yearning recently...