Trombe

Jupiter Ba.MASASHI & Dr.YUKI will depart

This was expected news, which is unfortunate for Jupiter and its fans, but as is said; Masashi and Yuki have much more room to expand when they are released from Hizaki's repetitive songwriting. I'm looking forward to their future projects.

Hizaki's official statement :

"Since the beggining of Jupiter, many things happened. At first, without the endless support of our fans and staff, we would have never been able to make this project come true.

At the time we agreed for the members to leave the band, we have also thought about completely splitting, but then I came to think about the treasure our music is. Together with ZIN and TERU, we haven’t finished improving this treasure, and we know there is still some hope in our hands.

Our pride, as five members, was the wish of never giving up, even in the most painful time, nor to refrain from working harder, always giving the most we could. From April 29th, we will start different activities, and I wish you will keep an open eye on us and on the new beggining that both our parts will go on. We only have a short period of time left, nervertheless we still wish to create and give out all our energy on stage, which is why it will still be amazing to receive your cheers.

I’m sorry our fans are saddened.

Therefore, none of us will retire from the music scene, so I am definitely confident that, one day, we will gather and play music together again. Even if it is sad for now, I hope one day all of us will seize the occasion to join back.

As we wish to let MASASHI and YUKI leave the best way we could, before the final farewell at Shinjuku ReNY on April 29th, we will keep working together, so thanks for your support.

HIZAKI"

I've always been sensing that there's something going on with Jupiter so it doesn't really shock me, that anytime soon it will just explode. Unlike their first year of Jupiter they look and sound full of hope despite their fans from their previous band don't fully accept them. After, it feels like they're tired, and not happy anymore. Remember, their weird message before like they we're gonna be disbanded. Hoping the best for all, unleast YUKI and MASASHI have been joining side projects, so will see them in the future. But I wonder how Jupiter will sound after the departure of those two?

Jupiter / THE DEAD P☆P STARS / Mary's Blood will hold their 3-man live "爆裂都市" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2016/03/13, at which their members session will perform

their current line-up has composed their last song "Scenario"

lyrics:

ひとつ消えゆく影 淡い夜霧の中にとける
二度と戻らぬ瞬間 想い心は止まったままで

あれから幾つもの季節が巡り 痛みも苦しみさえも背負い続けて
孤独に目を伏せた 夢のシナリオは まだ終わりはしないから

自分らしく生きる道は誰かと比べる事じゃない
ただ素直に信じるまま想い貫いて
人を愛し人を守る強さを忘れる事なく
超えてゆけば僕らは永遠となる

ひとつ消えゆく影 二度と戻らぬ瞬間

輝いて未来を紡ぐ闇を照らすヒカリ
変わらない願いを胸に抱き
孤独に目を覚ます 夢のシナリオは まだ描き続けるから

自分らしく生きる道は誰かと比べる事じゃない
ただ素直に信じるまま想い貫いて
人を愛し人を守る強さを忘れる事なく
超えてゆけば僕らは永遠となる

同じ夢と同じ想い巡り会えたこの奇跡
忘れないよ忘れないよあの日の涙さえ
未来へ繋ぐ今を生きるチカラを失う事なく
超えてゆけば僕らは永遠となる

自分らしく自分らしく生きて
自分らしく自分らしく生きて
忘れないよ忘れないよずっと
輝く未来を信じて今を生きよう

I saw Hizaki post something about a song called Scenario and was curious about it. Wonder if its gonna be released as a single and then they'll just sort of fade out for a while?