Trombe

new band "the droop" has formed

[cheap immature ''the poop'' joke goes here]

but yeah, seconding that opinion, if that's the actual music, I might end up being disappointed as well, considering how they're coupled with The Novembers now and all.

Those few seconds were unbeareable, confirmed shitband. Please disband. How dare they drag the novembers' name through the mud like this!? Their entre discography is doomed, hope they end it early and save everyone the pain of knowing they exist.

More Lives:

PURGE No'2 -darkness- 2016年3月4日(金)松山SALON KITTY 出演: Droop / JELLYFiSH FLOWERS /ALFRED 18:30/19:00 2,500/3,000

I totally missed the clip.

If that is their SE it sounds surprisingly vk-ish and a lot like the SE La'Mule used in the 90s.

Giving me false hope, what a mean move ~

the droop all activities in 2016/01 onwards and release of their new maxi single "DARK" will be rescinded, as Vo.kiku considers difficult to continue band activities...I wonder whether this is related to various scandals of Vo.kiku before

Wow that sucks... I didn't know the vo. was on any scandal... Hope akira, isuke and yuya get at it again together fast...

Man Akira bands can't catch a break. Supper bummed. I was very excited about this...

This sucks so much, I haven't been as excited for a new band in ages. : <

Also it seems like they've invested quite a bit into promoting those lives and their single, someone is going to lose money and nerves for sure.

This sucks so much, I haven't been as excited for a new band in ages. : <

Also it seems like they've invested quite a bit into promoting those lives and their single, someone is going to lose money and nerves for sure.

True... that's the only thing that makes me think this project will go on...

It looks like that as soon as his previous bands were revealed tanuki taked action to warn the management about this individual suposed activities... I don't know what has he done but it clearly got some people very focused on him... and the backlash is grounded enough for the band to grab the hand brake... wow... I wonder about the details. His previous bands I was able to hear were pretty legit sound wise.

Wow, so ohp and twitter is all taken down now? o.o

It seems the vo. went rogue and erased them or messed with them in some way., so official announcements were made on Isuke's twitter. He's a real piece of work,this kiku guy...

I don't think this project is over. The more I try to get what happened the more I think they doged a bullet here. Sure, some deals were in place to promote the band and everything seemed to be going smoothly but it would honestly be a worse sign if they still released the single. They probably want to rework the band and properly launch it than having to pay rights for performance and lyrics to a person they don't want to be asociated with. So they rather start anew even if that means throwing some serious work into the bin.

This whole tanuki campaign was about warning Akira and Isuke before it developed into a bigger problem and stopping when the band just literally played once is dumb.

I think/hope we can have news from this band or a new concept with the same people around late spring at the earliest. 

they doged a bullet here

Most likely, yes.

Scrolling over the info on this guy it appears he keeps joining local bands under different names, promoting them heavily with false info, getting money in advance then disappearing and leaving the other members with the expenses and live + release schedule they can't keep.

Also it seems that he always changes the password for OHP and social media so they can't login anymore.

It's the internet of course so maybe maybe it's just people desperately trying to harm him but most of these stories do have proof or legit source.

• As member of nobody bands made friends with well established bandmen, showed photos of backstage passes on his blog and on the internet. promised those bands fans to meet their idol through him, pressed money and sex in return. Got established bands in trouble.

• Was in charge of designing his own bands artwork and also comissioned by other bands to do theirs. Didn't actually design himself but stole third parties artwork without permission.

• Promoted Homosapiens using well known names from the scene (produced by [well known band]s producer! recorded with [well known sound engineer]! pv done by [well known band]s video team!) and claiming their first single hit oricon indies charts top 5 which wasn't true.

• Claimed to be new guitarist of angelo, got indies brand to design his costumes , told them he'd make them famous. Never paid for the clothes, didn't return them either. Turned out he wasn't angelos new guitarist.

• grabbed distributed goods and releases by bands he performed with to sell for $$ on auctions

• Joined a new band, leaked their raw recording data on nicovideo before the CD release. Next thing said bands OHP disappeared, other members couldn't log into official social media accounts anymore. Band was ruined, other members didn't dare joining new projects since.

• Formed another band with big announcements, got ex AKB48 and ex bis members to promote them. All their ticket reservations were pay-in-advance. Tour cancelled, tickets never refunded.

• Changed his name, joined yet another band. Band was set to perfom on big scale event but cancelled in last second. No refund. Announced performance as support for famous solo artist, cancelled in last second.

• Joined non-vk band, got local label and music program to promote them, songs and artwork he made for them were plagiarised from other artists. Suddenly disappeared, other members couldn't access official accounts anymore, band was ruined.

• Uses stolen accounts from old projects to promote his new projects.

• Announced new band, never made more than OHP (propably because other members found out about his record)

etc etc