Trombe

摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) new album "地球(chikyuu)" release

摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) new album "地球(chikyuu)" will be released at 2016/01/20 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,500yen) will include CD (13 songs)+DVD, and regular edition (2,900yen) will include CD (12 songs) only

[tentative CD track list]
致命傷(chimeishou)
ether
BURNING SOUL
PANDORA
and more

[limited edition DVD track list]
ether (PV)
BURNING SOUL (PV)
PANDORA (PV)
shooting making off-shot

http://matenrou-opera.jp/chikyuu/

BURNING SOUL and ether are on there already, that's a big plus. I adored their digital elemental singles as well. Either way, this album will be a big hit for me.

[CD track list]
01.PANDORA
02.BURNING SOUL
03.致命傷(chimeishou)
04.YOU & I
05.君と見る風の行方(kimi to miru kaze no yukue)
06.Good Bye My World
07.青く透明なこの神秘の海へ(aoku toumei na kono shinpi no umi e)
08.FANTASIA
09.SILENT SCREAM
10.ether
11.讃えよう 母なる地で(tataeyou haha naru chi de)
12.地球(chikyuu)
13.嘘のない私で(uso no nai watashi de) (included in limited edition)

btw they will hold GIRLS ONLY GIG "魔天女" at Shinjuku MARZ at 2016/02/13 and BOYS ONLY GIG "摩天狼" at Shinjuku MARZ at 2016/02/14

KICS93334.jpg
KICS3335.jpg

Ugh. I hate their cover arts as much as I love their music, and that says something. (But it can't be worse than their digital singles, obviously.)

But I'm really excited about the music! Hopefully they'll come to Europe next year!

Okay. I liked AVALON a lot.

Chimeshou I blocked from my memory....

The digital singles I unfortunately couldn't remember if I tried (I don't.)

Burning Soul was good, I don't think it was GREAT but it made me feel better about them.

These covers though.. are fucking fantastic.

Matenjo wwww

The 2nd album art is nice. idk art with the band in the picture always irked me. Versailles was so guilty of that.

I'm in the same boat. Visual bands provide no shortage of portraits and photoshoots in addition to glamorous PVs. Especially for full length studio albums it feels like a waste to use band pics as album covers. I like to think VK albums can still have their own identity because I'm a damn fool.

I actually like the album cover with the band members most, because of the colours. The other one is cool but it's just not as vibrant. Also, the the feathers are arranged in a circle with the intention of drawing the focus to the center image, and it just works out better in the first image. The eye is drawn straight to Sono with his light thingy in the middle, whereas in the second image the the girl is not the center image, and the eye is distracted and drawn away from her by the brown mess of stuff going on in the background.  

Album sounds pretty good, seems like there's a decent amount of variation from one track to the next but I'm not sure how in love with it I'm gonna be.