Sign in to follow this  
Chi

Pentagon to release 2nd album 「WELCOME TO GHOST HOTEL」

Bleh, not dark enough for me. The first two and the last two were the only ones that seemed to stick out. Everything else was pretty bland. I guess I should take the previews with a grain of salt though, as Pentagon are notorious for out-of-place choruses.

Such blatant use of the studio vocal track on the PA system. Whenever the singer bothered to sing along with it, he sounded god awful. The rest of the band themselves seemed to do fine from what I could tell. Maybe I'd see them live if they played a show without the singer (or they just kicked him out of the band lol).

I think there was only a brief period in one of the songs where it was just him singing horribly with no vocal background track.

lollol @ the live videos. The whole band sounds kind of off, like they aren't in the same key as the background music.

Please don't kick Chidzuru out, I REALLY like his voice when they fix it in the studio. hahaha.

-15 minutes later-

...I just skimmed through some other videos of their lives.. to be honest I don't think he's completely horrible. He just sounded really tired/dead in that Anemone performance. .. or maybe I just have really low standards, because I expect 99% of VK lives to be shitty.

Edited by peffy

Sign in to follow this