Trombe

Lycaon live-limited BOOTLEG LIVE DVD release

Lycaon live-limited BOOTLEG LIVE DVD will be provided if purchasing their goods for >5,000yen at their live since Sendai MACANA at 2015/10/16, which will include scene of their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/09/05 (different from DVD of limited edition of their new single "LAST DANCE")

They don't have enough money to release a real Full live DVD ? 

anyway ofc it's gonna be different from the one in the last single, since the LAST DANCE DVD will probably have 3 or 4 songs x) at least the bootleg one will have the whole live I guess lol

Anyway if anyone's going to the Live, please PM me I'm interested in that DVD :)

@Trombe I think you made a mistake when translating the blog for that Bootleg Live DVD, from what I read, it's distributed from the 16th to the 6th of November, when you buy for 5000yen of goods

◼︎配布対象◼︎
2015年10月16日(金) 仙台MACANAよりLycaon物販にてLycaon 
グッズ¥5,000以上を物販でお買い上げの方にを配布致します。 
※対象商品はグッズ、CD、DVD、アー写、チェキとなっております。
※ガチャガチャは対象外となります。
※数量限定ですので無くなり次第終了となります。

◼︎配布公演◼︎
10月16日(金) 仙台MACANA
10月19日(月) 新潟RED STAGE
10月22日(木) HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA
10月23日(金)E.L.L3会場(ElectricLadyLand / ell.FITS ALL / ell.SIZE)
10月25日(日)岐阜CLUB G
10月30日(金)ESAKA MUSE
11月03日(火)高田馬場AREA
11月06日(金)赤坂BLITZ

im just hoping it has some oldies songs in there. didn't they play a setlist recently of all royal order era songs? lol

Danao: I use "live-limited" instead of "live-distributed" in this case as you need to pay for goods in order to get their BOOTLEG LIVE DVD, and I have already used "provided" in my first reply post

"live-distributed" is used in case that such item could be obtained without further cost but by simply attending live (only having cost of live ticket), as "live-distributed" refers to "for free" and "live-limited" refers to "with cost"

also I have not mentioned "up to Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/11/06", as that live is their last live before disbandment

Was my mistake for the live distributed stuff, that's not what I wanted to point anyway, but I think you got it since you changed the date they provide it :) but thank you for the explanation

That's  why Lycaon's fans are called slaves!