Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DECAYS new mini album "Red or Maryam" release

kill my ass i didnt know throwing the term "shoegaze" around on a pop/rock thing means its gotta be like ride or MBV or slowdive or something??? besides, the melodies from what i've heard set to heavier guitars would be legit shoegaze; it doesnt have to be in your face novembers style to be called shoegaze. that said, i should have clarified that its not pure shoegaze but still like uh really?????

It doesn't sound like shoegaze to me, either. But since when does anyone care what other people think about labels around here? If I had a dollar every time someone called something "metalcore" that wasn't on this forum, I'd be rich. How about no one starts making this personal, either. That'd be great.

i was wondering why it hasnt been surfaced.

i love die and kobayashi ... but this doesnt look like it's working

i already 3 tracks of this, but i already forgot about this

just as a clarification, what people actually hear as autotune has nothing (or not necessarily) to do with actual singing ability.

If there's a clearly audible autotune going on in a track, this has been a conscious choice to work as a creative FX.

For purposes where it's "just" there to fix fucked up vocal lines, it is usually not really noticeable to the untrained ear.

even the grittiest, pure folk-stoner whatever vocals have a high chance to be autotuned at parts, it's just that there they obviously chose to not use it as a noticeable effect.

that still doesn't make die a good vocalist tho^^

I am really loving these last two songs posted. Kobayashi's voice sounds so clear in them too. *^* Red Tide especially sounds great. This is probably more in line with what people were initially expecting.

Sign in to follow this