Trombe

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND 4 members have departed

session "No Music No Life" & KOU session will perform at event "Happy hour vol.6-Halloween night-" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/10/30

"No Music No Life" members:

Vo.純(jun) (ex-DOPES.)

Gt.KAI (ex-DOPES.)

Gt.衍龍(kouryuu) (ex-My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND)

Ba.りょう(ryou) (ex-My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND)

Dr.哲也(tetsuya) (ex-My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND)

KOU session members:

Vo.ジュキ(juki) (ex-ワンネス(Oneness))

Gt.KOU (ex-NovA)

Gt.DAI (ex-ワンネス(Oneness))

Ba.塁(rui) (the Dice)

Dr.??

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DAT LINEUP of 'No Music No Life'. Jun and Kai together again would be such a dream...

冬真(touma) session will also perform at event "Happy hour vol.6-Halloween night-" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/10/30

冬真(touma) session members:
Vo.Siyu (ex-GLEIVE)
Gt.冬真(touma) (ex-the Dice)
Gt.りゅー(ryuu) (ex-エスカピズム(escapism)(support))
Ba.ゆうひ(yuuhi) (ex-ゼノ。(Xeno))
Dr.CeleNa (RIZ)

I want to say one thing, I actually really like Tenten and didn't really like this project but to one previous comment I want to say that 3 to 4 years shouldn't be a good thing it should be expected, it's like saying "my parents never got divorced that's pretty good right" I really do think Tenten has the ability to be outstanding but I think we all know that he clearly is either hard to work with or there is just something really wrong and horrible to be around. I hope he finds a project where he can truly shine and be as good as we all know he can be I just hope he doesn't keep ruining bands and at this point we should all admit that's it's him ruining the bands. Let's all just krep supporting him and hope things change.

On the other hand, some artists simply work better in short-term projects and become namely famous as a component. Tenten always seems quite fitting on the indie scene (in the best meaning way) so maybe this is just the way he chooses to work, I can't know for sure either though so as you said we can just support his efforts as best we can!

SET-LIST at 2015/10/30:

"No Music No Life":
01.LIFE GOES ON (DOPES.)
02.GLORIA (DOPES.)
03.薄命光線 (My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND)
04.殺して山に埋めたい (My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND)

KOU session:
01.SxS (ワンネス)
02.ファンタジックホラー (NovA)
03.LIFE〜目の前の向こうへ〜 (関ジャニ∞)
04.反抗声命 (ワンネス)

"No Music No Life":
CSkcnloUAAAzs5l.jpg

^ the related news have been posted in another threads, and in fact they have already held their first live at Shibuya CYCLONE at 2015/06/18 (as the news are posted in threads other than MBHI or DADAROMA, they are ignored by others)

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/33896-banshee-new-ohp-one-man-live/
http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/38144-vococo-will-join-phenex/

^ the related news have been posted in another threads, and in fact they have already held their first live at Shibuya CYCLONE at 2015/06/18 (as the news are posted in threads other than MBHI or DADAROMA, they are ignored by others)

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/33896-banshee-new-ohp-one-man-live/

http://monochrome-heaven.com/index.php/topic/38144-vococo-will-join-phenex/

I wouldn't say ignored. I would say "flew under the radar".

You gotta look at the big picture here @Trombe. You have almost 30,000 posts. That's over three times as many posts as @Jigsaw9, who is in second place. You have so many posts I have to keep making new user ranks for you so you can continue to promote. We could do a better job of liking your news posts, but members also have a certain amount of likes they can grant in one day. You also have more likes than everyone else so I had to make new reputation ranks as well. You have so many posts that if we were to actually respond to all of your news articles, it would be even more confusing to keep up with the current news. The sleek, minimalistic look of news posted back to back like you linked above makes it super easy to connect the dots and we don't have to wade through pages of comments to do it. You can't do that to the GazettE for example.

Some news articles promote more discussion than others. Some are really just for reference. Both are incredibly useful. Don't think we aren't reading because we aren't commenting. Sometimes there just isn't much to say.