Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

リゼ(lize) will commence formal activities

I have no love for the vocalist's *duuuuuh* face and his Justin Bieber hoodie.... but of course if they sound great that can all be forgiven.

I know it's very common in VK... but in general isn't it kind of weird for a band to have literally no way to sample their music on their website? You'd think that'd be the first bullet point to check off.

The site is probably there to promote their shows. I follow a lot of bands who barely release cds at all, but they all got websites to promote show dates. XD

well it is not only about posting/having  samples,because therefore  these bands have official youtubechannels.I think its more important to them to keep their page updated with news and lives ,because not everyone has twitter etc so the band's official homepage is the only option for them to get some news(or ameba,but this is mostly only for  Japanesespeaking people and Japanese people xD)

リゼ(lize) will disband after their live at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/01/28 due to departure of Gt.きょん(kyon) & Ba.わこ(wako), and Ba.わこ(wako) will retire for musical activities after then

SET-LIST at 2015/12/17:

01.自己幸福論
02.グール
03.騙しません。騙されます。
04.翡翠
05.レーブ

EN1
01.誓いの××
02.at the moment

Sign in to follow this