Trombe

アポロ計画(aporo project) 4 members have departed

アポロ計画(aporo project) Vo.神谷 悠介(kamiya yuusuke), Gt.3310, Gt.リュカ(ryuka) & Dr.きゅー(kyu) have departed at 2015/08/17, as Ba.L declares that his relationship with a girl, to whom the band information and monies have been leaked, having higher priority than band activities, and the band will continue with Ba.L alone after then

http://ameblo.jp/aporo-project/entry-12062908934.html

lol, this is one of the most mind-boggling departure notices i've ever seen. apparently their bassist leaked confidential info of the band/company to a girl he's in a relationship with and created lots of other problems. he then declared that he'll continue to do so even if it means forcing the other 4 members to leave the band.

now if his gf is sooo important, why isn't it he who's leaving the band?

http://ameblo.jp/aporo-project/entry-12062908934.html

lol, this is one of the most mind-boggling departure notices i've ever seen. apparently their bassist leaked confidential info of the band/company to a girl he's in a relationship with and created lots of other problems. he then declared that he'll continue to do so even if it means forcing the other 4 members to leave the band.

now if his gf is sooo important, why isn't it he who's leaving the band?

exactly  what I thought,tho I think those 4 members will  form  a new band so in the end it will be pretty much the same

today they did their last instore together, seems like it was epic. they literally had a fight, the vocalist said "i wanna kil you" to him, and when they asked him if he would choose the band or the girl he said "the girl" IN FRONT OF ALL THE FANS LMFAO Best event in VK after Yuri's transition

hahaha

today they did their last instore together, seems like it was epic. they literally had a fight, the vocalist said "i wanna kil you" to him, and when they asked him if he would choose the band or the girl he said "the girl" IN FRONT OF ALL THE FANS LMFAO 

LOL WAS IT A FIST FIGHT?

VK Fighter 2015 make it happen lmao

Amazing. Thank you apollo project for being one of the few to give us all the dirty details.

Yeah, I wish it happened more often. I remember Villain ended their activities because of the vocalist's gf too.