Trombe

ex-NOCTSCURE members new band "LONDBOY" has formed

りお(rio)(ex-BUNNEIES-->baphomet-->NOCTSCURE) new band "LONDBOY" will hold their first presents live "LOND BOY" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/10/13, although other member details have not yet been announced

"LONDBOY" members:
Vo.ROY
Gt.りお(rio) (ex-BUNNEIES-->baphomet-->NOCTSCURE)
Gt.かなで(kanade) (ex-Da capo.-->NOCTSCURE)
Ba.帝華(teika) (ex-Rayven-->NOCTSCURE)
Dr.玲牙(ryouga) (ex-ミラノ風(miranofuu)-->NOCTSCURE)

is this becoming a thing or is it already a thing xD ? feels like happens more often lately  with this disbanding and forming a new band with members almost100% from  the ex-band.Well I don't say it's bad but wouldn't it bemuch easier just to  make a namechange+conceptchange? xD

it is announced at their first presents live "LOND BOY" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/10/13 that their new maxi single "Open your heart" will be released at their live since Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/11/05 and through their official web-shop since 2015/11/11 (1,000yen)

[track list]
01.Open your heart
02.SIREN

^ what???????? Please explain me this. They are joining BP Records? ? ? 

Anyway, so happy to see Rio again. And song is really good!

^ what???????? Please explain me this. They are joining BP Records? ? ? 

Anyway, so happy to see Rio again. And song is really good!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they just hired BPR to produce their music video. It's the same thing Codomo and Log did, although Codomo joined the label afterwards. 

What a great song! I love it! I hope they can join BPR officially! :lolita_love:

I dont think theyve joined B.P records yet , they might but as of now they havent since B.P. Usually places a watermark in their pv's like the ones in Kiryu, Royz, & Codomo Dragon