Trombe

DEZERT Gt.キラ(kira) will depart

DEZERT Gt.キラ(kira) will depart after their one-man live "【4時20分の解体実験】-前編-" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/09/27 due to his personal reasons, and release of their new CD (originally at 2015/09/30) and their LIVE DVD "「嘔吐のすゝめ-2-(outo no susume-2-)」TSUTAYA O-EAST" (originally in 2015 autumn) will be rescinded

it appears that their LIVE DVD might be still released in the future

release of their new CD (originally at 2015/09/30) and their LIVE DVD "「嘔吐のすゝめ-2-(outo no susume-2-)」TSUTAYA O-EAST" (originally in 2015 autumn) will be rescinded

NOT FUCKING COOL!! :(

Best of luck to this Kira guy responsible for these releases being cancelled, I suppose...

NOT FUCKING COOL!! :(

Best of luck to this Kira guy responsible for these releases being cancelled, I suppose...

Agreed! It's fucking sad that Kira is departing but seriously I hope he's NOT the reason for this... fuck I was really looking forward to their live DVD :(

This just occured to me now but WHY DID HE LEAVE SO CLOSE BEFORE THEIR ONE MAN?? do they already have a support guitarist?

This sucks on so many levels... I can kinda get behind why they'd postpone the CD release... but the DVD?... How?? They're done recording, just need to add it on a DVD and give it to me... I mean sell it.

This sucks on so many levels... I can kinda get behind why they'd postpone the CD release... but the DVD?... How?? They're done recording, just need to add it on a DVD and give it to me... I mean sell it.

because they will re-edit it to cut kira off the DVD.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SO OUT OF THE BLUE

time to google translate tanuki threads in an attempt to find out why he got kicked out left

i see no reason for DEZERT to move on tbh, kira is/was essential to their revival sound and without that they sound like any other band :(