Trombe

D.I.D. live-limited single, 27 digital songs & complete album release

D.I.D. live-limited single "W.O.D.Ⅱ / Fatal Error Race" will be released at their live since Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/08/01 (1,200yen, limited 200), which will be available for download through iTunes since 2015/07/25

[track list]
01.W.O.D.Ⅱ
02.Fatal Error Race

their 27 digital songs will be released in 2015/09-2016/02 as follows:

Part I:
the Day I Died / THE VIRTUES(3.0.4) / A forlorn hope(4.0.4) / blindness=MARIA(4.0.4)

Part II:
the r??????? / B??? ??? ?????? / the T???? ?? ??? ???? / i???????

Part III:
coming soon...

their complete album "the Day I Died" will be released in 2016 spring

26020150719234521.jpg

Complete album!? Hell yeah <3

ALSO!... Someone's been having fun with BLEEDEAD's bassist, which is beyond great.

Edited by Thedane

I can't take the video seriously when the crowd has upmarket shopping bags on their heads. At least have hoods or something, jeez.

I'm still confused about whether or not I like this song. At times, I feel its complexity is akin to a garbled mess of noise. Don't get me wrong it obviously took a lot of skill but it just sounds complicated for the sake of being complicated.

Okay, part two will contain the songs Bite the Bullet, the tast of the rust and identity, I guess. But I don't have a clue what's the first song.

Somehow I'm a bit disapointed for not having a chance on getting my hands on any singles at all.

A 200 copy limitation is very small and I totally hate downloads. And iTunes files aren't worth their money.

So that's means one more year for their album. >__>

How long we been waiting?? 2 years? Oh lord... I'm so happy anyway.

time to get how to use iTunes.

I am glad the band is releasing WOD2/FER digitally and not only as a live-limited CD. This is a good move and I hope other bands do this more often.

I hope all these digital singles are available on the US iTunes store. I can technically buy them if they're on the JP store only, but using the US store is more convenient for me! XD

I am so fucking excited that we'll be getting final versions of W.O.D. II and Fatal Error Race in less than a week! :D

Also stoked for the new album, and glad that we'll be getting all those digital singles to tide us over until then, though I'm sure that most of them will be re-recordings, and 27 is quite excessive. >.>

are their serious ? 27 digital single, it will be 27 old song in 3rd or 4th version, it's PATHETIC !

and all of their fan cry to the genius ....  they represent all what kill Vk since a lot of years... !

are their serious ? 27 digital single, it will be 27 old song in 3rd or 4th version, it's PATHETIC !

and all of their fan cry to the genius ....  they represent all what kill Vk since a lot of years... !

Oh yes, such horror to have 'old' songs in crisp new recordings, more attuned to their current direction along with whatever new skills/techniques they've picked up since the previous recording.

This will not kill VK, I am so happy they're doing this.

Btw is not 27 digital singles,... It's 27 songs.

"@officialdid: 【拡散希望2/6】

全27曲6ヶ月連続配信決定

第一弾:the Day I Died/THE VIRTUES/..."

Didn't another band already had that same concept of bangyas in a gig wearing paper bags in their heads ? I remember seeing it here in the news section sometime ago.

Didn't another band already had that same concept of bangyas in a gig wearing paper bags in their heads ? I remember seeing it here in the news section sometime ago.

Recently... Grieva.