Trombe

D.I.D. live-limited single, 27 digital songs & complete album release

One question: are these songs to be on the complete album? Because if that is the case I may just wait on that instead.

My guess is that the 27 songs will be a mixture of totally new tracks and reworked old tracks about 50-50, and then the album will probably consist of all the new tracks... but it's pretty much anyone's guess at this point. xD

Recently... Grieva.

Also, Kurt did this to their crowd too:

Oh, yeah, that was Grieva ! I didn't even remember KuRt since it was forever ago, but thanks for the heads up.

Didn't another band already had that same concept of bangyas in a gig wearing paper bags in their heads ? I remember seeing it here in the news section sometime ago.

Maximum the Hormone also did this

mmm, for D.I.D., re-recording songs + new songs = everything for old fans.

and hurray for the new album with so many tracks!

...btw, I'm sure they did the same thing as GHOSE ever did.

the reason why I love it! x2

Also, I hope they to make a remaster from December 24 and 21g

Pretty sure Akane said he was not going to sing December 24 anymore for personal reasons.

Super hyped about all those annoucements. They could have filmed a MV in a dark room or on Mars and I still would have freaked out becaaause D.I.D. are finally back!

I will definitely download the iTunes songs, to support them. They complained about the illegal downloading and found a fair way for people to get their hands on the songs. I may not be a fan of digital releases, I love collecting CDs, but if it means supporting the band, I will gladly do it!

Pretty sure Akane said he was not going to sing December 24 anymore for personal reasons.

Awwh I never heard of this ): I'd have liked it tho

Maximum the Hormone also did this

Eeew, I hate this band, so I didn't know this, because I don't watch their stuff. I don't even like D.I.D., btw, but it looks like quite a lot of people are doing this. Maybe they've been watcihng some inspirational videos, if you know what I mean.

1392228420_shia-labeouf-article.jpg

DO IT !

oie_overlay.gif

My guess is that the 27 songs will be a mixture of totally new tracks and reworked old tracks about 50-50, and then the album will probably consist of all the new tracks... but it's pretty much anyone's guess at this point. xD

Ahh I see, hmm.

Don't know how often I already listened to FER  but I still don't get tired of it!

THIS

I'm still really interested to hear the final cut of the song

I think the version on their YouTube channel is the final one, it's definitely not the same as the demo(clearer aound/ some electro sounds at the bridge).

I think the version on their YouTube channel is the final one, it's definitely not the same as the demo(clearer aound/ some electro sounds at the bridge).

Indeed.

If this come to US or BR store, I should probably get.

But I think Paranoid Personality wasn't available too.

No, none of their stuff is available outside of the JP store, as far as I know.

I'm kind of tempted to just shell out $6 right now to get a ¥500 gift card and buy this damn single. I've waited almost a year for it, and it's renewed my interest in D.I.D. (that pretty much died in 2013).

No, none of their stuff is available outside of the JP store, as far as I know.I'm kind of tempted to just shell out $6 right now to get a ¥500 gift card and buy this damn single. I've waited almost a year for it, and it's renewed my interest in D.I.D. (that pretty much died in 2013).

You should apply more, because they should do the same with the others various digital songs xDD

They should try go at least US store, but looks very expensive to keep in two stores.

I had lost my interest in them too, but now grows again.