ronluna

Dreams

I saw a movie last night, called "The Lady from Shanghai". It stuck with me so well that I dreamt about it.

I was the main character but instead of following the original script I decided not to go with the plan that was proposed to me at some point. The dream took a different direction from there and I eventually ended up as the boss of the abandoned themepark at the end of the movie and I became rich... before I was shot to the chest in one of my own attractions in a similar setting as the movie (you'd know which scene if you saw the movie). Then I woke up as I fell to the ground while holding my hand to my chest. I woke up like that too. It was quite exciting indeed.

All in black and white of course, like the movie. Damn, that was awesome...

But why is it that in all the greatest dreams I eventually die?

So I had a dream that you had to pay for flash and every time I went to a site that required flash it would redirect me to the adobe website to purchase it. The fee was $100 and since $100 isn't a lot of money I purchased it and the receipt said that it was actually $100 A WEEK. So it ended up being $5,200. The rest of my dream was calling my bank to block that transaction and call up Adobe and chew them out.

I had this dream that I truly hated someone, but then I fell in love with them. Her name sounded math-y, but I don't remember it. We were going to get married, but she was too controlling and like 42 years old. Also, she went and married this other guy who had Blood or something in his name. Thank the Invisible Pink Unicorn, because I did not want to live that monster!

I had this.. Dream where I went to a shopping center with GD, Daesung and Seungri--but Taeyang and TOP weren't with us. We were intending to go to some show I can't even recall what it actually was, but prior reaching the spot, the guys pulled me off into a lame clothing store and kept offering to buy me leggings, shirts, tutus, jeans and cardigans which looked horrible enough cause it's all patterned with ribbons, sequins and glitters forming gazillion shapes of tiny hearts and mostly pink-black colored. I bitterly chuckled and refused the offer, telling "it's so not me. I don't want it."; much to GD's annoyance when in all of a sudden, I accidentally bumped into someone's shoulder once I managed to leave the store. The guy was actually my dad. For a fleeting second, Idk what happened, but he looked angered and unreasonably hit me 'til I fell onto the floor. No blood, nothing was hurt. When I tilted my head up, Seungri had stood up between us; looking enraged while landing what seemed like ferocious punches onto my dad's face--defending me. I mean, dafuq was this shit I dreamed just because I randomly youtube-ed their 'Beautiful Hangover' video earlier on the afternoon all about.

Last night i had this awkward dream where i was there at a random strange and unknown place taking a stroll, then a random kid ran to me and asked for my help, he said that his cat is trapped inside a room with locked door. I then somehow managed to burst my way through that door by force and found out that it was my own room, and there was a wild tiger on my bed, sleeping. And finally.................. i dont remember the rest of my dream. (True Story)

I met mana, dressed up in drags and dancing the can can dance in Moulin Rouge.

And it shown that his crotch is flat, like those of Barbie's. :lol:

Absurd to the max. :DUUR:

protip + moral of the story: never hear VK music before sleep.

^

^ lol that's a really awesome dream XD

I wish I have sex dreams more often. Lately my sleep time is so boring. I mean sleep is the one place you get to "watch a bizarre new movie" for free, I want to see something sexy damnit.

I never actually have those, but now I had one for the last two days. With the same person.

i had a dream i met Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson and Scarlett Johannson who were filming an additional avenger scene. they were super cool and i was so happy to meet them.....and then i woke up-_-...

I dreamt two nights ago that I was in some studio in Finland. Tuomas Holopainen (from Nightwish) wanted me to do a collaboration with his band (because somehow I was relevant in the music world, haha). We got interrupted by Marcelo Cabuli, Tarja Turunen's husband, who thought I should do a collab with his wife instead of with Tuomas. So they tried to convince me to choose between them because for some apparent reason I was only allowed to do one collab. They started yelling at eachother and then Atsushi Sakurai (BUCK-TICK) came in to ask me if I wanted to do a collab with BUCK-TICK instead. So I was like "lol sure" and silently left the studio with him while the other two were still fighting. My brain is full of fuck.

Since I've been taking NyQuil before bed every night, I've had the weirdest dreams.

First of all, I keep having recurring nightmares where I am carrying or trying to hide marijuana for a friend. Before they take me to jail, I always end up finding a way to escape or the police mysteriously drop the charges. In one dream that really stood out, the characters of That 70's Show wanted me to hide their pot in my dorm room so they could smoke later that day. I was afraid my roommate would get me busted, so for some reason I put the pot in my purse and took it with me to Chemistry lab. While I was in Chem lab, Kelso (from that 70's show) was my lab partner and he was so excited about my secret that he stupidly let it slip out loud that I had the pot. My TA called the police and the whole building had a lock down. For some reason, instead of campus police, a Japanese police officer came and took Kelso and I to a place far away from campus. He tied us up by our hands to some wooden posts under this old building out in the middle of nowhere. He was speaking Japanese and I asked Kelso what he said and Kelso replied that he was going to go and grab something to beat us with for "distribution" and then he was going to ship us off to Tokyo Detention Center. When he left, I managed to get the pot out of my purse and I ate it all. When the officer came back he released us due to lack of evidence.

Just last night I had a dream that I was in my school's library and I met this really nice Chinese girl who offered to be my study buddy. While we were studying, she started telling me a sad story about her life and then she admitted that she had a crush on me and that she wanted to be with me the rest of her life. She then began telling me good qualities about me and I was really touched and said I would love to be her girlfriend. Then I explained to her that I already had a boyfriend and she got angry and said it was either him or me and she threatened to leave. I at first was about to choose her, but then I thought about my boyfriend and how I loved him very much and how he had done so much for me, I decided to pick him. She left, but then somehow got the knowledge that she was pregnant and the whole reason she approached me in the first place was so that she could have someone to help take care of the baby with her and be a second parent to it. I was then very very happy I had chosen my boyfriend because I did not have any money to take care of a baby.

My dream involved me falling into a pit of razor wire, and I would end up sinking deeper and getting slashed up every time I would struggle to get out. This has been a reoccurring one for years.

I wake up a lot during the night, so I tend to have many different dreams over the course of just a few hours.

I dreamt last night that I was stuck in some kind of tropical storm together with either Tom Hiddleston as Loki or Atsushi Sakurai (I think it was the second one since his hair was all around his face) and then I get a call (lol in the mountains) from my driving instructor in which he proclaims his alldying love for me (LOL I don't even) and my reaction was something like "are you for real" or "dafuq". Atsushi was like "why the fuck is he calling you to tell you this here".

After I got out I was with Atsushi at the pool only to be bothered by my driving instructor again and then a black guy who looked suspiciously similar to Zess appeared to yell "STOP BOTHERING SAI" and then he beat the shit out of him. Ha, good times.

Last night there was a rickety, old mansion filled with cobwebs that was built on a tall pillar in a rock quarry. Apparently it was some kind of concert venue. When we left there was an angry mob on the cliffs of the rock quarry and they started catapulting car wrecks at us so we had to dodge the rain of cars. There was a brief suburb separated into small islands and then I got home but there were giant spiders all over the front of my house so I had to enter my house through my neighbour's back yard. Then, once inside, I got attacked by a fat zombie or ghost which I defeated by hitting it with my ID somehow

I don't remember anything else whoops

I was at a cinema instead of going to school. Everytime I saw someone I knew I had to hide. When the movie (and school) was over, my cousin asked me if she could help me find a person for her in the shopping mall. We've been searching through the whole center area, but she wasn't there. Because of that we went back to the cinema, where a guy who used to be in my class, my parents, and a person I don't know were waiting. My parents were talking to the guy from my class, trying to find out how I did at school, but since he wasn't in my class anymore he couldn't answer. It ended up being his girlfriend we were searching for, but he wasn't too keen on us searching. This is because the girl was his girlfriend "by accident" after they got lost trying to go home after carbide shooting. 

Last week, I had a dream that I was in UnsraW's concert and Yuuki signed a cheki and gave it to me. Then I woke up realizing this could never happen irl anymore.

i had a dream before i wake up this morning. my history teacher in highschool and my 1st girl that i like in the second course that i was are there, but i forgot the details what happened. it happened in a classroom. *these kinds of dreams occur many times but with different people that i met.

My dream last night had alot to do with Meku(Galeyd) and Angel Taka(Sentai NOIZ). They were on a team trying to win

a Halo tournament for a vacation (،ôÔ،) It was extremely intense XD

I remember I dreamt last night that my mother dropped me off somewhere in the middle of a desert where there was this school that would teach young women how to be real ladies and regain their confidence as a woman or something. Anyway, my mother enlisted me there and after I had to give them my jeans size, they decided on which floor I should sleep. So after I got dumped with 3 girls who had already almost completed the school and did nothing else but have sex with guys they invited over (in the middle of the desert, seems legit) which resulted in me getting no sleep at all, I got a part-time night-job to help relatively young and new professor Sakurai Atsushi with stranded travellers who found this school, but since no one was allowed to find out it existed I had to pretend with him we were either an institute for the mentally disabled or some sort of imaginary place. And if they started to figure out too much, Sakurai would wipe their memories and transport them somewhere randomly. I think I even got dubbed "assistant-chan".

Yeah 8|