ronluna

Dreams

I dreamt that Asagi became the third guitarist for D. He was doing all of the acoustic guitar and Ruiza's parts during the solo's. Then I woke up and I was sad. :(

I dreamed that I was best friends with Nicki Minaj and we frequently hung out with the Kardashians... but it was long before they were famous and they were all my age. In my dream, their father was still alive and I learned about a secret Kardashian that is mentally retarded and they keep him locked up in a prison somewhere.

I dreamt that Asagi became the third guitarist for D. He was doing all of the acoustic guitar and Ruiza's parts during the solo's. Then I woke up and I was sad. :(

Haha omg that would be so awesome XDDD

I sick of dreaming of being together with my ex. I've had enough of him. [30% honest]

if thats only 30%, the capacity of you want him is larger than you hate your ex. dreams do reflect one's emotion,thoughts and sometimes the thing that you want to do is probably also in your dream. though, time fades away and i forgot my crushes appearance and i dont dreamt about her again but i think that forgetting someone or something is difficult except you are thinking about somebody else (50%true) or got a trauma/or amnesia.

i dreamt about snakes and i cant do anything about it :(

Hear this out. Last night I dreamt I was Santa Claus (but since I'm a girl I think I was Mrs. Claus, even though I'm just 17 XD) There was this creep who wanted to ruin Christmas so he wanted to kill me in order to stop me from bringing the presents I think. So this guy comes at me (he looked like a mix of Mello from Death Note and Axel from KH2) and then I'm saved by Ben Stiller and this Dutch politica named Femke Halsema. They take me to this mansion trying to save me and then that guy comes after us and they decide to try to stop him and in the mean time one of my elves comes in, captures the guy and gauges his eyes out (didn't see the blood and all, it was like a movie, cut off) so then Asagi in a santa suit and a beard comes at me with his sleigh saying I have to bring the presents and the next moment that Dutch politica and Ben Stiller are with me in that sleigh and we fly to Turkey and bring the kids their presents. Happy ending after all. When I woke up I had the biggest WTF of my life.

had the most weirdest dream ever, i remember in my dream i had watched a movie about 2012 and all. But then i was like wateva imma go do my homework on my laptop. Weeks went by and things started to go weird my I dreamt in my dream(still dreaming) that my dad died. I was scared and all of a sudden a massive earthquake that did much damage to major cities in USA, in the Europe a lot of floods and tsunamis. Luckily New York was fine, but it was hit by sickness and many deaths. People left their homes and we were forced to evacuate. Then alien race tried to take people away. Everyone was scared. I was attending college one day and zombies appeared out of nowhere i was running away from them when i spotted my dad and other men tied with chains all over their bodies, i asked dad what was going on and dad told me they were getting rid of zombies and i tied my self too so i wouldnt fall off the building. Next thing you know i had a vision in which my dad died. I didnt let me dad die and sacrifice myself to see him alive and everything went well. Then we got away and help the rest of our family my mom and bro. Tho now we had some friends which were only 2 more. So that made 6 of us to be together and get away. I hid many times in class so the zombies wouldnt get me. Next thing you know the was an elevation in the land and it became very high. Many people died and we were stuck on flat surface on the bottom, many tsunamies started coming to hit NY and we were in a home in a shape of a boat trying to keep ourselves alive. I couldnt hold myself too long.When a big wave hit us. Everyone went under before it hit us. I was swimming and i was like wtf, but i cant even swim how am i swimming here now. I ignored it and found myself in the elevated part of the NY. Very cold and hungry my family was there too. I saw sunshine. I woke up.

That's pretty weird. I hope it's not a prediction for 2012 D: Yours is actually scarier than mine. Well mine was weirder XD

^ i know what you mean, tho that was really random tho and there was part were i told myself that how was this all happening i live in NY and go to citytech and had a chemistry final. And also said to myself : "I must be dreaming" and slapped myself to wake up but nothing happened. I was i a different college tho and other house. Really weird that i didnt wake up after i hit myself in my dream. That part was scary.

Can imagine. It feels like it's so real. Some things are really scary and I don't want them to be true. Some dreams of mine come true but others don't. I hope that specific one I dreamt a while ago won't come out...ever

TW gang bang sounds very festive though,

must do it anally

Whatever you like Chianti. :)

dream something erotic

Those are always nice.