ronluna

Dreams

i had the dream last night about my high school life

my previous dreams are about someone that i like

i also dreamt about snakes, killing someone and dropping the child and he survived crying

my weirst dream is i and the person that i like escaped from my school, she was put into a bag

and we went to her home.

what are your dreams?

Well, I have three different kinds of dreams.

First type is the most common, the erotic one.

Second one is quite strange: really splatter-themed and horror. But I don't think they are nightmares. 'cause I enjoy this stuff XD

Third one is anime-inspired.

i dreamt a lot when i was kid,

most usually were eventually coming true.

even helping my Dad winning some lotto,

cos i dreaming of some numbers xD

*my Dad said most babies are super human, have pure sense and stuffs*

But didn't dream often when i reached my youth,

Only when something really bad or something really good about to happen.

Whenever anyone i know, that i care about are going to die, or in grave danger

i will always dreaming about one my tooth fell off.

And whenever something really good are about to happen,

i usually dream about butterflies that came into my door.

Though the memories kind of faint,

i think i've once or twice dreamt because of my inner consience

I mean, i remember faintly i've once cried in my sleep,

dreaming about my passed away BF came to visit.

Either it's really his soul or just reflection of my inner feelings,

but that was a saddening time. I was missing him so much that night.

I knew cos when i woke up, my pillow all soaked.

When i just finished watching Ju-On, i think i dreamt about Kayako once

That was terrifying, i was dreaming in my dream about what if she will kill me

in my sleep, just like Freddy did.

Though now, i see it very ridiculous and laught at myself :lol:

but fortunately (or unfortunately?)

i never have acute dreams, like something continuous

or make me a sleep walker or stuffs.

My dreams predict the future. It may sound really stupid and unbelievable, but they do. For example, I dream small happenings like saying certain things at a certain point or doing stuff at a certain time, and then, a few months or weeks later, it actually happens. And then I think: wait I dreamt that I would do that!! It's really creepy, but more people have this, right? It would be lol if I were psychic XDD

I also once dreamt that Asagi was in my bed. He didn't wear a shirt, dunno about the pants, because the blanket covered it. And I was next to him for some reason O________o like wtf?! If that would come true one day XDD But yeah that's mostly my fantasy.

i dreamed last night of hopelessness, i was stuck somewhere trying to find the answer but could not figure out. I forgot the rest of my dream since its good to talk about dreams a s soon you wake so you can remember them.

^ omg that's terrible D:

It's just who I am. I think about murder a lot. Mostly my dad or little brother, they are truly terrible people.Not nice people like you though. :)

Oh, i get it.

Just reflecting what you feel inside with dreams.

that's a good way, i think. therapeutic *sounds too serious here* :mrgreen:

and aww, thanks :3

Oh, i get it.

Just reflecting what you feel inside with dreams.

that's a good way, i think. therapeutic *sounds too serious here* :mrgreen:

and aww, thanks :3

It is certainly better than my old dreaming habits. I would wake u crying all the time and I would never remember the dream.

I had a dream that one of my distant cousins was harrassing me via text and then an uncle died and she said i wasnt allowed to the funeral because i was gay, then she spread it around the whole family that i was gay and im I'm not ready for all of them to know it, so I assaulted a priest and used his costume to enter the funeral then i found the cousin in question and beat her to death.

^ That must've been horrible D:

Anyways, most of my dreams are either me being chased/trying to get killed by someone (usually a man that I've never seen anywhere before except in dreams) or me having superpowers.

And last night I dreamt that I somehow started dating this guy, but his family turned out to be the worst thing ever. They even held me captive inside their house, so I had to escape by climbing down the window (the apartment was on the 5th floor or so) when everyone was asleep. Worst thing was that I didn't even know my own address so I had nowhere to run to. Fortunately, I eventually found my mom on the street and she saved me and got me home safely =D

^ whoa! talk about Texas Chainsaw massacre D:

i bet you felt all warm and fuzzy when the dream led you to meet your mom.

secure feeling is awesome.

and so does dreams about being a superhero. :wub:

No one ever dies in my dreams XD

you are lucky Phones666

http://dreamsleep.net/commondreams/mean ... dream.html

Dreams of death represent the ending of one phase so that a new one can begin. It can show forthcoming finalities such as the end of a marriage or career. These are symbolic dreams and are unlikely to forecast an actual event. If the dead person is someone you know, consider what aspect of yourself that person represents. For example, if you dream of your mother dying could it represent the 'death' of the motherly side of your own nature. Perhaps you should try to be more caring and maternal or perhaps plans you have should be nurtured rather than killed off. Alternatively, you may also be expressing your hidden feelings about the person shown. Do you have a secret resentment towards them or desire to be independent of them? Dead animals may also represent aspects of yourself. They indicate that you may be rejecting or repressing your instinctive side.

i dreamt a few yoears back that my uncle is dead, for few days later, their relationship with her fiancee broke. i also dreamt about my dead relatives.

Hahaha, true. I watch those kinds of movies a lot, so it's no surprise that my dreams are pretty similar xD

Ah, now I remember that I once dreamt that a far relative of a friend of mine was dying, and said person died about a week later D: I got really freaked out :/

Hahaha, true. I watch those kinds of movies a lot, so it's no surprise that my dreams are pretty similar xD

Ah, now I remember that I once dreamt that a far relative of a friend of mine was dying, and said person died about a week later D: I got really freaked out :/

you are probably a psychic! :o:o:o

Precognitive dreams (dreams that become true) are not uncommon. They usually happen when the person is in a state of anxiety or expectation focusing on an idea or event before falling asleep. There are three main theories attempting to explain this phenomena:

It is a precognitive capacity (glympses of the future)

The dream predispose you to actions that will cause the realization of the dream.

There is an effect of synchronicity between what happens around you and your dreams

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_it_ ... z16NVoYs1T

i was dreaming about zombies and that i was with After School, i was helping them and that we were hiding in the forest away from society, but some came to us and we were beating the hell out of them, tho i did get a good look at how the rest of the world was doing and it was horrible everyone undead and walking and killing. D= kinda more action style then scary. Very weird tho cuz i never dreamt before of zombies.

@ronluna: Hmm... I don't think so, I almost never have those kind of dreams. But if it would be cool if I were one xD

@ronluna: Hmm... I don't think so, I almost never have those kind of dreams. But if it would be cool if I were one xD

if you have one its like having a dejavu :lol::D

my dream last night is about my few girl classmates riding inside a crane with me

the scenery switched to my classmates during high school competing about their owned buses

ridiculing with one another