ronluna

Dreams

once i had a dream that me and Mikage from VII Sense was dating o___o it felt so real...

and there was one where i dreamed that i was about to be eaten by a zombie x___x(then i woke up XD)

fuck can't sleep... ate too much chocolate... body feels antsy......can't sleeppppppp D:

D: i didn't sleep until 3:00 am >.<; still sleepy....

had a dream in which i was heading to skool to my classes and i had forgotten every single one of my classes and where they were located at. So i did recalled a class and headed there and i saw my professor which in reality was one of my professors in real life college. She was my english teacher in my dream. She saw me and asked where i was heading to? I told her i was going to the bathroom, that i will come back to class after i finished in bathroom. So i headed there and i saw one women using a toilet then another one then a man. Yes it was the men's bathroom and i was like wtf? Next thing you know the women came out and washed their hands and all and waited for the man to come out to. Then he did and when i took a good look at him, it was T.O.P, i was like wtf, srsly? He then asked me to accompany them and i did. We went out of skool and we where cutting class. They became my friends. It was cold outside and we had out jackets/coats on and all. I didnt know where we were going, but i followed and he said we were going to take bus. So we crossed street and the bus was getting there. Then i woke up!

like half an hour ago I had a dream like this (and I'm not 100% but pretty sure I already dreamt this, with some minor changes like my cellphone and some people from school I didn't know back then)

so one evening me and other random students from my school were waiting for a bus to home. when the bus came, we all got in and since it was full, I stood next to a driver. the driver was my aunt (who I see no reason for being such) (and she dyed her hair bright red in my dream xD). Everybody complained about it, and she was driving very fast, spinning the bus on the roads (the non-existant ones lol), and it was like she asked every student where they live to drive them there. she also drove through a wood, on an unstable wooden bridge very fast. Then we got to a little town which is in reality between the town my school and my city is. but the town was just a crossroad and a little motel. we all spent some time in a motel, and minor things happened in there-someone has beaten up a girl that's a manager for our school magazine, and she assigned me to do her job about some pics (I have just recently got into a journalist teams of that magazine actually). Anyway, we were all sitting around small tables drinking coffee, and suddenly an older girl I don't really like came to me, gave me my phones (my old one and the new one I bought just a few weeks ago), and they were totally ruined. she said they just set on fire by themselves. I was extremely worried about how can I say that to my dad, and what should I do. It was time to go, and I was walking through rooms and tables, looking for my things. Then I saw a few forgotten things (including 3 someone's cellphones) and I was thinking about stealing one, but I asked if those were someone's and got all of it to their owners. Then I even lost my jacket, but found it quickly, but it was all burned with a cigarette (had those circle holes a cig makes on cloth). Then I woke up.

I don't know why, but this dream had a huge effect on me, and my thoughts were actually the same as my everyday thoughts-like in my dream I thought about going to a shop where I bought my phone to ask if they can do anything, and in reality I really need to go there to fix some internet issues :o

Had a really strange dream.

I was in a typical Japanese elementary school anime-like. There was a friend of mine (who I had sex with lol) who kissed me (we were both child). So we started playing a videogame in the recreation room where we ended up being in another universe. I was dying but he saved me. I was like falling in the void.

^ hahaha

wait, you know what Herpes looks like in real life O__O

I feel like if I'll ever have a dream about Herpes, Paradeis's Mashiro will also be in it. And so will pedobear.

For me, it's if I ever dream about Herpes, Ke$ha and Tila Tequila would so be in there with him.

For me, it's if I ever dream about Herpes, Ke$ha and Tila Tequila would so be in there with him.

This :lol:

A few days ago: Only me and my brother are in this dream. He is on the ground crying and blood is dripping from his mouth. I have all of his teeth in my hands. I've had this dream about 4 times since I was 10 or so, but only when he is acting really stupid and I want to do something like this to him.

Last night: This forum had a weird new name and the forum was full of neon colors and instead of yellow v.i.p. it was pink v.i.p.

The other day I had a dream about taking out expired packs of cheese from the fridge and eating the ones that aren't expired. That was fun.

My dreams are awfully depressing. My most common dream is about me being in a park, and watching cute couples, of all kinds, being happy together. And I'm there, sitting in a bench, drinking a starbucks and pretending to read while I have this bitter taste in my mouth. I hate it.

The other night I had a dream about going to a MUCC concert. Pianozombie were opening for them. It was kind of surreal, but I bet it was the best concert EVER.

I had a dream Luna Sea were coming to a local grocery store (yeah, that's right) in my hometown and they played "Breathe" and I started sobbing my brains out, I was so happy.

I HAVE to relive this thread seeing what kind of dreams I had last night :lol:

First I was in this dark corridor, where a in Ascendead Master dressed Kamijo told me to come to him. Just when the guy wanted to bite my neck, I was in my city and I went to the local bakery. Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were there apparently and since the cashier sucked at English I tried to help him, but he just acted rude. After that I ate sandwiches and drank coffee with Kim and Kourtney. And after that I was in the jungle near a tomb with Alice Nine's Saga. He had a hat and a whip and we were both dressed in Indiana Jones outfits. We flew in helicopters, battled mummies in the tomb and held off wild life with guns xD It was so awesome, it was like an Indiana Jones movie

I HAVE to relive this thread seeing what kind of dreams I had last night :lol:

First I was in this dark corridor, where a in Ascendead Master dressed Kamijo told me to come to him. Just when the guy wanted to bite my neck, I was in my city and I went to the local bakery. Kim and Kourtney Kardashian were there apparently and since the cashier sucked at English I tried to help him, but he just acted rude. After that I ate sandwiches and drank coffee with Kim and Kourtney. And after that I was in the jungle near a tomb with Alice Nine's Saga. He had a hat and a whip and we were both dressed in Indiana Jones outfits. We flew in helicopters, battled mummies in the tomb and held off wild life with guns xD It was so awesome, it was like an Indiana Jones movie

Does sound awesome. However, I don't know any of the people you mentioned. Minus Saga. Which reminds me. I have to check out Alice Nine's new album. I read a whole bunch of positive reviews.

Last dream I recall was not only random but pretty messed up. It involved cakes and sex. Neither of these things were on my mind before going to sleep yet I still dreamt about them. :cookie: 8=>

No bullshit, I had a dream last night that I was arm wrestling Carl Sagan while Brian Cox refereed and during out power struggle we created the universe.

I had the strangest dream last night. It was kind of a Lucid dream where I had lost my voice and tried desperately to talk and scream. I kept trying to come back to reality and wake up, but every time I tried to do that, I'd be teleported into a different alternate universe. I eventually managed to wake up. It was horrible though.

LOL I had this really awkward D dream last night.

Me and my friend went to their concert and before the show there was a signing session. Apparently I forgot my CD I wanted to get signed so I quickly bought 7th Rose in order to have it signed. When I went back to the line only Asagi was signing the CD's. When I asked him where the other members had gone too he just said they didn't want to sign anymore so he had to do it instead. I had forgotten to unwrap the plastic around the CD so he signed the plastic, which resulted in me having to get back in line again for him to sign the actual CD. Asagi luckily didn't mind and signed both the CD and my arm. Then it switched to a scene where Asagi and I were secret agents (he for the Japanese government and I for the Dutch government) and we had to work together to stop some kind of nuclear explosion in the middle of the ocean set by the Americans. After that he did the show and Within Temptation played before them. Best show ever.

Sometimes I wonder how my brain thinks up this shit.