Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "Vexent" has formed

new band "Vexent" has formed at 真虎(mako) birthday presents live at Ikebukuro CYBER at 2015/06/09, and they will hold their first live at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2015/07/14 and their one-man live "Birth of the OMEGA" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/01/09

"Vexent" members:
Vo.真虎(mako)
Gt.燈華(touka) (ex-ミラノ風(miranofuu)-->Lechery.inc(Ray))
Gt.未来(mirai)(f.k.a. Jun)
Ba.ゆいと(yuito) (ex-GLEIVE)
Dr.レビ(levi) (ex-2nd Dyz(陽虎/hiko))

their new maxi single "オメガ(omega)" will be released at 2015/11/02 (2 TYPE), which will be sold in advance at their presents live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2015/10/24

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "オメガ(omega)" PV), and TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.オメガ(omega)
02.Insanity
03.Dystopia (included in TYPE B )

97020151124181616.jpg

http://www.vexent.net/

Yeees finally! I've been curious for quite a while about how they might sound like after I found them on Twitter tbh I expected something different.. something more exciting but overall not bad

That audio quality...holy fuck. May actually be the worst I've ever heard. (And this is coming from someone who enjoys shitty 90's indie visual kei demos.)

The weirdest thing is that it didn't sound like that at all in the preview.

Edit: 

Me: Good! They reuploaded it!

Me: Oh, it's only a minute and half of it.

Let's see what else they'll screw up in the roll-out of this MV.

Hopefully 3rd time's a charm, as they say.

Okay... looks like they deleted the video.. hopefully they'll uploaded it again (+ better quality altough I haven't even seen it yet)

Guest lynchisizer

it's nothign original but ok, but I think the production in general sounds weird to me...

btw they will hold their presents live "Dirty Christmas-2015-" at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2015/12/23 and their one-man live "始マリノ福音 終焉ノ十字架" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/01/09

CSGSbLsUEAE0TaV.jpg

their alter-ego band "kira*xent-キラ☆セン-" will perform at Vexent presents live "Dirty Christmas-2015-" at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2015/12/23

"kira*xent-キラ☆セン-" members:
Vo.元気
Gt.&Vo.友情
Gt.&Vo.腹黒
Ba.&Vo.おパンツ吉田
Dr.&Vo.優しさ

https://twitter.com/kira_xent

CSGOeEtUsAAl5Bm.jpg

Sign in to follow this