Sign in to follow this  
sai

D to release new album

I'm actually most excited for Love Inside the Coffin. That sounds deliciously sick to me.

Agreed, the track-list looks pretty cool. Might consider buying this since I don't have anything D-related.

Tracklist:

<??録曲>

7.「愛??棺??中???? (Love inside the coffin)

Credits: 7thRose

a.k.a love making with Edward corpses :mrgreen:

^ Necrophilia? :shock:

Tracklist:

<収録曲>

7.「愛は棺の中に」 (Love inside the coffin)

Credits: 7thRose

a.k.a love making with Edward corpses :mrgreen:

^ Necrophilia? :shock:

Exactly!!

Maybe she/he ment it should be "Der König auf der Dunkelheit".. I dunno because it was many years since I studied German language..
You could go for "Der König aus der Dunkelheit", which would translate to "The king from the darkness", but if you consider the translation than, as byou said, Der König der Dunkelheit is correct.

Native speaker here ;D

Yeah! ;D Like I already said, it's been YEARS since I studied German language and German grammar is so annoying so.. ;D

I just wanted to give it a try.. haha However..cool they're using a german title!

^That he does.

I don't think they're THAT terrible. The first one is. The second one's a little plain, but Asagi looks good... I actually love the third one.

yeah the first one crappy,

the second one looks like mediocre works of avatars makers off of lj

the third one looks pretty much decent though, the roses pretty annoying but oddly fit in. I like it.

It's like beauty on the rough :mrgreen:

The first one's horrible and a damn catastrophy (or how it is written), the same goes for the third. And the second one is, as Chianti puts it, mediocre and looks like something that's made by some avatar makers on LJ. Lame.

I don't think the music will be worse. If it is, I'll cry. Loudly. Also, I didn't really like the A and B cover. Asagi's make up is ugly and like said above, it's like joined LJ avatars. The latest single was very good. I'm just afraid it will be bad with the bad outfits and the bad covers...

lololol forever at the covers. jfc D, thought you had a bigger budget than that. And marginally better taste.

I don't know which is worse: the cover art or the album name?

the album name isnt that surprising, theyve been doing vampire stuff for ages.

Sign in to follow this