Trombe

ZeR'0-ゼロ will conditionally disband-->has disbanded

it is announced at ZeR'0-ゼロ presents live "狂声(kyousei)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/04/30 that they will disband if no. of attendants of their one-man live "狂声(kyousei)-An END-" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/12/03 could not reach 150

Calling your live "An End" when you're on the edge of disbanding is ..eh.. silly.

Also if band cannot gain enough attendants such blackmailling conditions won't work forever.

If they are desperate enough to do this, I just hope they will disband lol. Why continue if you don't know if people like you or not.

If you have to basically threaten to break up to make people come to your shows, it's probably time to hang it up and do something else.

i don't think they can pull off that many followers but lets wait and see - their music at least is really great so i hope they make it somehow....

ZeR'0-ゼロ has disbanded after their one-man live "狂声(kyousei)-An END-" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/12/03 as no. of attendants could not reach 150

btw no. of followers of their news twitter as at 2015/12/03 is 107

CVTh4dDUEAEwJE-.jpg
CVjhbeDUwAA0v8W.jpg

Hahahaha that is just hilarious, they set the limit to 10,000 and managed to get 107 Twitter followers. That's so hilarious and sad at the same time.

I'll take this as their way of saying 'Look m8's, we're tired of this, so unless something really magical happens, we're done'

I'd still like to see them reform. I wasn't crazy about either one of their band names "Nemeth" was preferred though, they were really fun and kind of unpredictable.

It can't be surprising though, I practically gave up on finding their last release online pretty much right away :/ every time I mention this band to Shir0 she struggles to even remember lol

SET-LIST at 2015/12/03:

01.Judgement
02.CHARLES LEE RAYⅡ
03.Ellie
04.Believe
05.伝えたい事は山程あるのに、言葉にすると上手くいかないね
06.detox
07.飼い猫
08.KINGDOM
09.欲のままに我儘に、彼は我が身を傷つけない
10.アナザー
11.reborn
12.HONEY
13.目を閉じて見つめる今と、目を開けて見つめる未来
14.curse
15.愛してるとかそんな言葉じゃ私を救えない
16.Beautiful distortion
17.さくら
18.神々に捧ぐ宴
19.と「影」
20.盲目
21.HERO
22.ウソツキ
23.Ishtar
24.Lost feeling
25.Call my name
26.LOOP
27.堕天

makes me so sad they disbanded - still an unbelievable nice gesture to upload the full oneman in such a short period of time - i only can hope they'll form a new band anytime soon...