Trombe

BORN new mini album "オルタナティヴ・タランチュラ(alternative tarantula)" release

OMG just give me the standard edition cover I'm gonna forget I saw the other ones....

I actually do like the standard. it's the only one embracing it's cheesiness to a charming extent

woah woah WOAH! previews sound awesome I think I'll like this even more than STALIN -666-

btw THAT spot movie lol BORN made my day

For anyone that wants an mp3 version so they don't have to keep clicking each song ; )

The sound quality isn't great though. I just recorded through my laptop's stereo mix.

Decent, but a bit degraded from its original quality.

Alternative Samples

"坩堝(rutsubo)" will be opening theme of social card game "アウトディビジョン~刑徒隷僕区~" (to be released in 2015 summer)

PERFECT!

MORE MORE MORE *-*

"I'm eating a tarantula, I'm so dark !!"

Maybe is something to be like Ozzy Osbourne(?) who ate the bat. Because in the end Tomo eat the tarantula.

"坩堝(rutsubo)" will be opening theme of social card game "アウトディビジョン~刑徒隷僕区~" (to be released in 2015 summer)

Heh i think i skip that game xD

This is literally worse than The Stalin. Wow Good job Born. So Original and fresh111!!!!

Kind of all over the place BUT I like all individual sections of this song. Interesting listen indeed. I'm kind of looking forward to this whole thing.