Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

アルルカン(arlequin) new maxi single "道化ノ華(douke no hana)" release

it is announced at アルルカン(arlequin) one-man live "胡蝶之夢(kochou no yume)" at TSUTAYA O-East at 2015/04/26 that their new maxi single "道化ノ華(douke no hana)" will be released at 2015/06/03 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "道化ノ華(douke no hana)" PV), and TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.道化ノ華(douke no hana)
02.身を知る雨(mi wo shiru ame)
03.人形-ヒトガタ-(hitogata) (included in TYPE B )

CDhEZjmVAAE7VkJ.jpg

MV SPOT looks cool :D hopefully douka no hana will be better than their last release.. imp was the only song I still like on dilemma

I really like the PV but... Aki is still repeating parts of chorus melodies in other songs. That + the slow pace of this song curbs my interest kind of.

I mean they do it all the time and I still end up liking the song but yknow..

this pv gets me way more than dilemma did and the whole single was kind of..not their best stuff(though shiroi utsu left the biggest(positive) impression).That's why my expectatoins are not as high as they were on dilemma and I'm also interested in the single preview :lolita_happy:

Wow, that was one hell of a preview! I'm sure this single will blow all the others out of the water. I do like Arlequin's sound, but their album was not very engaging, and I still haven't listened to the Dilemma single. I am very much looking forward to this, however!

Sign in to follow this