Jigsaw9

MEJIBRAY

i still have to watch the dvd but what did everyone think of it?

also since meji will leave us hanging till november uhhhhhh lets come up with stuff to talk about

whats ur fav look of each member? it can be outfit and hairstyle separately or both

#DISCUSS

Edited by seurong

honestly i can't focus on anything but meto's look in that tribal magazine because oh my god he owns my ass

edit: oh yeah + tzk is looking thicc and i'm LOVING IT i'm happy he's healthier now

Edited by itsukoii

5 hours ago, seurong said:

i still have to watch the dvd but what did everyone think of it?

also since meji will leave us hanging till november uhhhhhh lets come up with stuff to talk about

whats ur fav look of each member? it can be outfit and hairstyle separately or both

#DISCUSS

The dvd was great imo. I thought it was clever that they started with THE END and ended with カルマ-瓦礫のマンティコーラース-. 

omg and fav look!? Tricky question. I adored the EMILY look though... And パラダイム・パラドックス but mainly because Tzk was blonde and it took me back to the VanessA days which I miss so much. ;; 

First off, I can't wait for this Tribal Tattoo to come out. Although now I'll have to make the hard choice about which Tribal Tattoo I want Tsuzuku and Meto to sign. :|

Second off, one of my favorite things about that DVD is on the first disc when Koichi jumps into the crowd, he just looks so ridiculously happy. It's impossible for me to watch that and not smile with him.

Which look is my favorite is way too difficult for me, although I have to say I'm really keen on the length Tsuzuku's hair is about now. Also I'd kill for Koichi to dress up like a tiger again but that'll probably never happen. :( 

On 21/09/2016 at 6:08 PM, Euthanasia said:

omg and fav look!? Tricky question. I adored the EMILY look though... And パラダイム・パラドックス but mainly because Tzk was blonde and it took me back to the VanessA days which I miss so much. ;; 

paradigm paradox might me my (overall) favorite look too. i hated it at first but now that i look back tzk looked really good with that blonde hair. these days i hate his makeup so much. he looks 100 years older and too evil. lol

PP is also my #1 Koichi look. bring back those bunny ears plz.

best tzk is makeup-less tzk.

tumblr_oe4bey1O5E1t0fbzoo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_oe9jr9q5io1ru0l6oo1_540.jpg

with Aryu from Morrigan

remember when tzk and ryoga used to be a thing? that's SO last year!

also

tumblr_oe3nnkLdA61ra4lpao1_500.jpg

love yourself like MiA loves MiA.

i can't decide what to get them to sign at instore at all but i can't afford to buy many dvds so they can sign all my stuff.. can't decide between the most recent mirror or just choosing nice chekis to sign .. i got my old mirrors signed but i always end up breaking them.

choosing a favourite look is too hard.

of actual official pv looks,

favourite tzk is maybe eiki

favourite mia is probably the newest one for uka or messiah

favourite koichi is killing me

favourite meto is probably also uka

from other 'official' magazine looks etc

favourite tzk is when he wore the purple kimono type stuff in rock and read

favourite mia is maybe the recent white outfit from shoxx (the one with diaura)

favourite koichi is also kimono outfit from rock and read

favourite meto is from the same shoxx where mia had the white outfit or the newest tattoo tribal

including instore looks and other live looks i can't choose favourite anything.. i really loved this one instore look where koichi was wearing a long grey dress, i guess.

koichi's eyebrow piercing is gone in his recent picture and also at yesterday's instore (after the picture i was waiting for the instore so i could inspect..). maybe he's not putting it back ?

is this news ? xD stuff as minor as this is news to me

i wasn't at today's live to look again

yea pretty much a flawless Mejibray song imo. I'm glad MiA is given more spotlight again > more solos.

I remember seeing some small sample of The End-esque happy-go-lucky song on MiA's instagram. I wonder if it's gonna end up paired with this single.

i like the song a lot (except it stays in my head for so long after listening but i guess that's good for them) ~ i like the contrast of the verse and chorus and i like that a lot of their recent songs i can hear all the nice bass going on more clearly than in the older songs

but then i didn't dislike much of their recent work anyway. i didn't think agitato grimoire was anything special but i was maybe one of few people who loved the end..