Trombe

Lycaon will disband & new maxi single "ジプシー(gypsy)" release

efuru missing most of the point of Lycaon XD

Honestly though his singing was good and more agreeable back then but it was very basic,  I'm not sure where they would have ended up after RO

It may just be me but umm....I'm pretty sure Yuuki was still whiny in ROYAL ORDER.

Ugh.

Yeah his voice didn't change much at all maybe its because there was more growls and screams that people didn't notice it? I mean it wasn't that plentiful but it's weird people think there was a big change in how he sounded back than till now.

SET-LIST at 2015/07/30:

"緋遊&一朗祝い隊 今池紅サソリ組":
01.suckin' on a lollipop (Lycaon)
02.Dear my... (Janne Da Arc)
03.ヴァンパイア(vampire) (Janne Da Arc)
04.The end of Delusion (Lycaon)

"緋遊&一朗祝い隊 メルヘン組":
01.星屑メモリース(hoshikuzu memories) (Juliette)
02.モノクロ世界、彩るピカソ(monokuro sekai irodoru picasso) (Juliette)
03.シニカルチックジョーカー(cynicaltic joker) (Juliette)
04.The[1st] degree genocide holic (Lycaon)

"緋遊&一朗祝い隊 GIFU組":
01.黒のダチュラ(kuro no datura)
02.absolution (Re:dis)
03.The[1st] degree genocide holic (Lycaon)

CLLG3LeUkAA_sQG.jpg
CLK_jBSVAAAKqhq.jpg
CLK_T4JUcAESKSG.jpg

No the whiney voice is not good. :/

Yuuki sounded so much better before Royal Order.

you mean before ambrozia oh was sad/sickness whinny too.

efuru missing most of the point of Lycaon XD

Honestly though his singing was good and more agreeable back then but it was very basic,  I'm not sure where they would have ended up after RO

yuuki basic, never!

Yeah his voice didn't change much at all maybe its because there was more growls and screams that people didn't notice it? I mean it wasn't that plentiful but it's weird people think there was a big change in how he sounded back than till now.

yeah the big change was affer red rum, after that the base of his many different voices were the same

On 3/7/2015 at 1:30 PM, blackdoll said:

Well if you guys followed my words you would know that Last summer after Akujo no Hohoemi single, i said i made my peice with them, meaning it's fine if they disband. As the super slave I knew this was coming, the way they hop from one sound to another it's no wonder that they would come to a point where they might have trouble getting something fresh. And Lycaon would rather die then be a genric warshed up nothing new boring piece of nothing. Also ahhhhh dahhhhh they came back to metal, i knew then, its like when you are writing a paper you kinda write what you wrote in the introduction but in different words. the different words being the different guitar tunning and electronics and vocals.

Lycaon will stay in my heart forever for the strength and idea's they've gave me. Yuuki will always be my price for taking care of me. I love how they went out with a bang. 10 new songs off the bat, all flawless on one of the the best albums ever, Yuuki slaying kaya's look publicly, slaying metalcore, and just not letting any other band or artist touch them.

Lycaon 2008-2015. May the half incubus Prince rise, and reign over the land of music again!

- Your loyal servant and slave, blackdoll

more like this?

hahaha i was a pathetic semi-fake bitch,

Spoiler

hahaha i was a  semi-fake bitch, not know how i actually felt. I guess grief is tricky though, at least for a doll