Trombe

BORN 3 live-limited singles release

BORN live-limited single "GOD COLLAPSE" (TYPE A) will be released at their live at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2015/03/28, their live-limited single "GOD COLLAPSE" (TYPE B ) will be released at their live at OSAKA MUSE at 2015/04/09, and their live-limited single "AWAKENING OF PERSONALITY" will be released at their live at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2015/04/26 (1,600yen each)

"GOD COLLAPSE" TYPE A [track list]
01.GOD COLLAPSE
02.【SLUMBER】
03.the fragrance noise

"GOD COLLAPSE" TYPE B [track list]
01.GOD COLLAPSE
02.【HOWLING】
03.MAD whistle

"AWAKENING OF PERSONALITY" [track list]
01.AWAKENING OF PERSONALITY
02.【PEOPLE】
03.felony

Oh Common you can't be serious i thought that only bands that are not well known do that. And i acutally love the song names AWAKENING OF PERSONALITY.

Oh well...

Oh Common you can't be serious i thought that only bands that are not well known do that. And i acutally love the song names AWAKENING OF PERSONALITY.

Oh well...

I think that even after nine years BORN falls under the category of "not well known".

I also hate to say it but watch these three singles be some of their best music in years and we'll never hear it because it will be so difficult to get our hands on. The only thing I really want to hear is felony re-recorded.

I think that even after nine years BORN falls under the category of "not well known".

I also hate to say it but watch these three singles be some of their best music in years and we'll never hear it because it will be so difficult to get our hands on. The only thing I really want to hear is felony re-recorded.

True,true to be honest i was expecting new album rather than 3 live limited singles that well hear maybe after some months maybe even years.

And i loved theyr latest single so it makes me excited even more.  That is some sad stuff BORN are making at least for overseas fans. 

At least we can look forward to theyr live album.

Wow, okay, so glad I don't follow these guys anymore, or I'd be furious about these releases being live limited.

And by the way, even the most popular of VK bands will occasionally give us the live limited middle finger.

Wow, okay, so glad I don't follow these guys anymore, or I'd be furious about these releases being live limited.

And by the way, even the most popular of VK bands will occasionally give us the live limited middle finger.

Sadly...

Want to be excited for this, only thing holding me back is possibly not getting to hear it at all.

Track titles remind me of The Public Circus. That's a good feeling.

NICE.

Born usually looks badass, I really loved the SOAB look. but if I'm honest I listened to that song like 3 times, and the b-sides only once...

Still I love them and I'm still pulling for good things from these live singles

Wait where??

*tears site apart*

Found! brb

See IMO this sounds more promising than SOAB. God Collapse sounds like what SATISFACTION would be like if it hadn't .... been really bad.

(funny how they previewed this song twice...) typical born sound but without anything that puts me off like the synth in SOAB.

Awakening Personality is kind of a rare listen of Ryouga singing a shiny VK chorus, the song itself has me kind of 'eh' but I'm sure there will be instrumentally something to hold on to in the full version. It's always pleasant to hear him sing clean for extended times (given the previews for god collapse are ALL souting)

GOD COLLAPSE sounds pretty good, haven't been too impressed with their previous releases but im liking these new song previews. AWAKENING OF PERSONALITY seems a bit different and i like it. 

i'm still worried about the re-recordings, especially felony

Okay to be perfectly honest....I really dig GOD COLLAPSE so far. Ryouga's screams are overdone, the music is simple, but it's so fun and focused.

And, that's what I've been missing from born these days. Their sound has been all over the place and it's nice to hear something simple for a change.

I mean, probably not gonna be my new favorite song of the year, but c'mon. We all need a song to ham out to once in a while yah?

AWAKENING PERSONALITY....just exists.

Ehh, it's not so bad. Just nothing particularly special sounding.