Trombe

DADAROMA live-limited mini album "dadaism#1" release

it is announced at DADAROMA one-man live "DADAROMA" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/01/11 that their live-limited CD (type & title not yet finalized) will be released in 2015/02, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their free one-man live "PROPAGANDA OF DADAROMA" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2015/07/13 and their 1st anniversary one-man live "HIERARCHY 5" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2016/01/12

SET-LIST at 2015/01/11:

01.「溺れる魚」(oboreru sakana)
02.イントロ(intro)
03.MONEY
04.コンクリート(concrete)
05.SEX!
06.螺子(neji)
07.モルヒネ#1(morphine #1)
08.モルヒネ#2(morphine #2)
09.モルヒネ#3(morphine #3)
10.腐ったミカンの方程式(kusatta mikan no houteishiki)
11.ベルカとストレルカ(belka to strelka)

EN1
01.KIDS WAR
02.腐ったミカンの方程式(kusatta mikan no houteishiki)

B7EfSFjCUAAExuL.jpg

oh yea finally a release by them... although its live limited at least its something.

but hopefully it will be all new songs and not like here's our live limited CD it contains all songs we already uploaded to youtube and thats it! XD

I like the optimism of booking an event a year ahead, but let's be real. this is the J-rock scene and bands come and go. Overall i have a lot of hope for this group to go further, especially since their first PV was a great debut.

SET-LIST at 2015/01/11:
01.「溺れる魚」
02.イントロ
03.MONEY
04.コンクリート
05.SEX
MC
06.螺子
07.モルヒネ♯1
08.モルヒネ♯2
09.モルヒネ♯3
MC
10.腐ったミカンの方程式
11.ベルカとストレルカ

ENCORE
01.KIDS WAR
02.腐ったミカンの方程式

their live-limited mini album "dadaism#1" will be released at their live since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/02/21 (2,000yen)

[track list]
01.SE
02.「溺れる魚」(oboreru sakana)
03.MONEY
04.モルヒネ#1(morphine #1)
05.SEX!
06.モルヒネ#2(morphine #2)
07.ベルカとストレルカ(belka to strelka)

B9AKTX0IYAQsUHj.jpg

YES! hopefully i can get it! although like i expected the 3 tracks which they already uploaded on youtube are on the mini but on the other hand sooner or later they would've included them on some CD anyway.

they'll have an important announcement tomorrow... wonder what it'll be - I'm speculating they'll hopefully announce the release of their first full length but lets wait and see...

So that's will be a 4songs cd & (maybe) 3 Se and 3 tracks already know ?

First song didn't make anything special when I listen, basic song, basic vibes... but I will listen the two other song, maybe they are better (or not)..

But i'm not enthusiastic for the line-up ex-Naine & ex-SuperBoyz... not really encouraging, hope they will be better to composing music than their previous band

they will hold their presents live "Gipsy #1" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/04/17

[participating artists]
DADAROMA
グリーヴァ(Grieva)
黒百合と影(kuroyuri to kage)
リライゾ(liraizo)
THE BLACK SWAN
ALSDEAD
パノラマ虚構ゼノン(Xenon)

sound kinda boring

Hmm, like it though do think this preview is not all that special but in general it feels they write such material I can enjoy.  Like that PV song for instance had some very good ideas even if it fell a bit short from something actually great, so definitely I am very high on this band when it comes to potential. Still even if it wouldn't be anything that special liked some of the new song previews, sixth song does seem like a filler 4 mi though but I guess too early to judge it either : P. Personally love the vocals of this band though so most likely always going to like this band more than similar alternatives just because of that anyway as in general I am not that big fan of many of the vocalists :<.