Sign in to follow this  
Furik

What bands have had the quickest disbandments?

I don't know if there is a similar thread or not (I couldn't find one) but I'm curious what you all think are the quickest disbandments for bands in the VK or in general band scene?

I personally can't think of one but I'm sure somewhere in the VK scene a band probably didn't last more than a fee months.

I don't know if there is a similar thread or not (I couldn't find one) but I'm curious what you all think are the quickest disbandments for bands in the VK or in general band scene?

I personally can't think of one but I'm sure somewhere in the VK scene a band probably didn't last more than a fee months.

That band would be RHYOLITE. They announced at their formation that they would break up in three months. Don't quite remember if that was a session band or an actual band though.

Keith, a vk band that split up a few months after they formed w/o releasing anything. Too bad because their visual was kinda cool. 

keith_22598.jpg?1282396289

Didn't that Cuckoo band with Sharaku, Ao Sakurai and Bucchi die out pretty fast? 

That band would be RHYOLITE. They announced at their formation that they would break up in three months. Don't quite remember if that was a session band or an actual band though.

It was an actual band! A very hyped one too. It was shady as hell when they broke up and right off the bat ViViD was formed with most of the members from RHYOLITE and signed to PSC.

It was an actual band! A very hyped one too. It was shady as hell when they broke up and right off the bat ViViD was formed with most of the members from RHYOLITE and signed to PSC.

Yeah that was a whole lot of suspicious activity when that switch happened. But it also just kinda felt like not everyone was down for what PSC was asking for in the contract so those guys were just replaced and the whole band rebranded.

Sign in to follow this