Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

new band "SLINGER" will form

SLINGER Vo.KNIGHT has been fired at 2015/05/18, as other members have lost contact with him since 2015/05/17, and then they have been informed by Aichi police that KNIGHT has committed acts that are with selfish reasons and violate social norms, and Gt.ュゥナ(yuna) will commence to act as Vo. since their live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/05/21

(long list of words I have decided to keep censored, but in general my overall mood about this is beyond furious)

I've waited so long for 'knight' to return.. now he pulls this.. this... gah! I hope Jun and the others will be able to find a decent replacement.

hmm.... being a bandmember in a Vk band must be really tough...

anyway although "O Grande Amor" will be surely their last release with KNIGHT on vocals now i can't even more wait to hear what they pulled off!

would be only sad if their maxi single will turn out to be super amazing and thats probably it forever since its always shit to replace a vocalist...

Provided they were even done recording everything and such, there were still quite a while before it would have been released.

Lollllllll he has committed acts which violate social norms for selfish reasons (=starting a VK band)

Everytime I hear of losing contact with members It makes me think of this friend of mine who will just fall off the grid for days at a time because he's a little bitch, Icouldnt even imagine trying to start a project or take on any kind of responsibility with him XD

Provided they were even done recording everything and such, there were still quite a while before it would have been released.

not sure if i got ya 100% about your comment but their 1st maxi is already released and i already ordered it so whatever KNIGHT delivered for it I'll surely hear it sooner or later...

not sure if i got ya 100% about your comment but their 1st maxi is already released and i already ordered it so whatever KNIGHT delivered for it I'll surely hear it sooner or later...

Oh... OH.. I am a moron.. nevermind.

Gt.ュゥナ(yuna) has ceased to act as Vo. after their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/06/14, and support Vo. will be invited since their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/06/20

SET-LIST at 2015/06/20 with Vo.Riuki(ex-ベルベット(VelBet), now in RE/V):

01.黒霧(kurokiri)
02.wanna be
03.HEAVEN
04.ローザ(rosa)
05.セイヴィア(savior)

SET-LIST at 2015/07/27:

01.産声(ubugoe)
02.黒霧(kurokiri)
03.wanna be
04.V-Rock is dead
05.残像(zanzou)
06.HEAVEN
07.ローザ(rosa)
08.セイヴィア(savior)

CK7Wrd1UYAAHNQG.jpg

session "ちょこっと☆らびりんす(chocco☆labyrinth)" will perform at Ikebukuro CHOP at 2015/09/25

"ちょこっと☆らびりんす(chocco☆labyrinth)" members:
Vo.芙美(fumi) (Rabbit of Labyrinth)
Gt.Kanta (Rabbit of Labyrinth)
Gt.煌(kirari) (ex-ベルベット(VelBet))
Ba.准(jun) (SLINGER(support))
Dr.akkey (ハウリング(howling))

Sign in to follow this