Trombe

new band "KRAD" has formed

"KRAD" members:
Vo.宗(sou) (ex-DistorM-->SHEDIA(錠/jow))
Gt.繭(mayu) (ex-Vettic-->SHEDIA(YUMA))
Ba.悠(yuu) (ex-SHEDIA(YUSUKE))
Dr.蜜爪(mitsume) (ex-SHEDIA(雅司/masashi))

they are under label "輪郭-rinkaku- Records", and their distributed trailer CD "垣間魅ル少女Aノ闇(kakima miru shoujo A no yami)" will be will be provided if purchasing any goods at Like an Edison stores since 2015/06/01

CCkho91WAAEYH_Y.jpg

http://krad.jp/
https://twitter.com/KRAD_OFFICIAL

Loving the artistic look~ Really curious about how this band will sound. Assuming more metal/rock by the look. Will definitely keep an eye on these guys :D

preview of their song "Dead bouquet" and OMG its AMAZING!!! can't wait to listen to the full song! alone for this song it was well worth it buying DEEP MORE DEEP #3!!! 8D

and the best thing after listening to the sample i am almost 100% sure because of the singing and the scream at the end that this is SHEDIA's vocalist which would be too AWESOME cuz by the end of last year he became my top fav vocalist in Vk right now!!

I knew Ex/SHEDIA wouldn't disappoint, this is a great sound. Sou's power is always improving I think this band is more interesting.

It's a shame we didn't get to hear SHEDIA's last releases.

omg thats why I thought  "isn't that jow?!?" but to see all shedia members TwT so glad they are all back I am crying right now :lolita_sad::lolita_love:   I got  confused why they deleted their twitter acc,cause there was no  reason but now I understand and I am so gonna order this,if its possible :lolita_cheerful:

I knew Ex/SHEDIA wouldn't disappoint, this is a great sound. Sou's power is always improving I think this band is more interesting.

It's a shame we didn't get to hear SHEDIA's last releases.

actually I have  the last releases(except their live limited quiet storm)

You do? I don't think it was shared here though was it?

I was thinking of The Unsinkable Black Sun & Obstructive Moon, but I had forgotten about quiet storm!

I don't think so,but  tomorrow I should have time,so perhaps I can upload  The Unsinkable Black Sun & Obstructive Moon then ^^

can't wait to get my hands on their releases T_T   I still have some hope that they'll release shedia's live limited songs under KRAD.would be so awesome...

OMFG!! 1.7.2015 i can't wait! finally seeing their look and i'm pretty sure they announce their first release... just wondering whether it'll be live limited or not...

and good lord those sweet growls! 8D

now i deff can say best band of 2014 is クロノギア and best band of 2015 can only be KRAD!